Gent v Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy Hour around the corner. I'm gonna need a few after this disappointing day. Still like Spurs chances to advance if they can bring their A-game via the Home fixture.

Never mind it's only one nil. Hardly a battering.
Thing is we have too many games. Fulham is going to another tough game against a team who will be up for it, playing out of their skin against Tottenham.
Then we have a league game followed by the return leg.

Can't get Vertonghen and Rose back quick enough.

And Lamela

Welp, see you guys later
ve7YTJ.gif

I'm never one to blame Poch, but tonight he got it wrong. I don't see why Wimmer isn't starting? He was great cover last year. We should have gone to win the tie in the first leg...

The last few games have been very poor, we need a big improvement if we want top 4.

I'm not sure what's wrong but I do worry about the next two games as we aren't right at the moment. I don't want to go out of all competitions in quick succession like Woolwich and Liverpool do. I'd feel optimistic if we played the second leg at WHL but it's at Wembley which is just not the same.

Back
Top Bottom