Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looked good, as expected.

Glad he's getting minutes from the get go. Here's hoping he's forced his way into the team within the next few weeks.

doesn't need to use much force to get into the starting XI... the midfield without sissoko and Ndombele looks non-existent . the sooner Winks is benched/sold the better,,

Liked the performance, although he gave me the feeling that he's more suited to a 3-man midfield.
Gedson - Ndombele - GLC looks very good offensively, but leaves the back 4 completely exposed. He seems like a decent player though, and the fact that José played him immediately was refreshing to see.

15 min and I’m already in love with him. Maybe not love, but I’ve spotted him from across the bar and I’m trying to arrange an accidental run in.

Gedsom and LoCelso starting next game pleeeeeeeease Jose.

The sooner we can get our spine on song and consisting of Lloris, Alderweireld, Davies, Ndombele, Gedson, Lo Celso, Dele, Son & Kane the better.

A little harsh on Aurier and Lucas perhaps but I think the 9 highlighted are key moving forward if and when we finally find a solid rhythm.

Absolutely nothing can be inferred from yesterday's cameo other than he looks and runs (glides) like a footballer.

Unlike Ndombele who has a most peculiar stride and gait and Lo Celso who is woefully one footed (as illustrated yesterday when he was driven into touch on the right side of the field - the defender knew he had nothing in his right foot and just shepherded him out).

Are all our hopes pinned on a young lad who struggled to get into the Benfica side?

Him, and Sessegnon (who has been underwhelming so far)!

The sooner we can get our spine on song and consisting of Lloris, Alderweireld, Davies, Ndombele, Gedson, Lo Celso, Dele, Son & Kane the better.

A little harsh on Aurier and Lucas perhaps but I think the 9 highlighted are key moving forward if and when we finally find a solid rhythm.
Hey brother l think Dele's day as the spine are far too gone . He ain't cut it for 2 years and if we can get some bucks it time to move on or we just have another contract running down fiasco.
Players that don't deliver consistently has hurt us . ( Another Eriksson thinking he's far better than reality )
That spine is still not strong enough to hit a high vibe if we are serious we need 1 game changer but you know we will be left short.

That's not a 'spine' ...that's most of the body!!

GK - CD - DCM -ACM-F
...THAT'S a spine!

Really want Winksy to be the real deal but he really isn’t sadly!
Can't bring myself to give this an 'agree', but deep in my heart I think that too.
Someone I was talking to said he wasn't keen on the Harry Winks that plays for us, but likes the one that turns up for England, I think I know what he means.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom