Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With Skipp, as with KWP, I am comfortable with concluding that two very well qualified managers were making a sound, reasoned decision keeping them on the fringes of the first team.

And the Benfica manager who stopped picking Gedson didn't know what he was doing? A 4 million loan fee and a 40+ Million purchase option seems a great deal for them, not us. Poor way to conduct business. If we thought he had potential, pay 10-15 million for him and hope he becomes a 40 Million player.

It's not the way we've previously conducted business and it's not the way top clubs conduct business. It stinks of agent chicanery.

And the Benfica manager who stopped picking Gedson didn't know what he was doing? A 4 million loan fee and a 40+ Million purchase option seems a great deal for them, not us. Poor way to conduct business. If we thought he had potential, pay 10-15 million for him and hope he becomes a 40 Million player.

It's not the way we've previously conducted business and it's not the way top clubs conduct business. It stinks of agent chicanery.

The nature of the deal confuses me and it wouldn’t surprise me if there’s more weirdness to it than has been reported.

But did Benfica have better midfielders than Oliver Skipp keeping Gedson out of the team? That doesn’t seem terribly unlikely.

Now if he starts keeping Ndombele on the bench, I will start to get cranky.

So Gedson is 5'10'' and 10 and a half stone? He must have a small frame. Is he robust enough to play as a DM in the premier league? The guy has actually filled out a bit lately....
12a56f9e6ff1034d78f079585fc96c4b

Can anybody give me a brief review on how this lad is performing against Soton? I missed the game.
It does seem like we still got overrun at the middle.

Can anybody give me a brief review on how this lad is performing against Soton? I missed the game.
It does seem like we still got overrun at the middle.
Off the pace, had few touches, game kind of passed him by. As Mourinho said, Premier League is faster / more aggressive than what he's used to. Needs time to adapt, but has quite a long way to go based on this.

With Skipp, as with KWP, I am comfortable with concluding that two very well qualified managers were making a sound, reasoned decision keeping them on the fringes of the first team.

One of those managers preferred to play Sissoko at RB and CM instead of those two kids and ended up getting the sack. Hardly a ringing endorsement of his judgement.

You thick cunt.

Back
Top Bottom