Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Post your own thoughts on Gedson, that would be a way of changing things up.

I know fuck all about him.... as always i will wait till hes got at least a good few hundred minutes in him before i pass judgement or make assumptions.

I am a little concerned that he appears to be a more progressive midfielder, when in my mind what we desperately need is a top level DM.

This is one of your early posts

Again through out this thread you go on and on like this, there it is in black and white, no patience. Not for Ndombele and there won't be for Gedson either.

Very easily, I just use my own judgement.
And the very first line I say:
“I will give him time”

Not your day today is it

I know fuck all about him.... as always i will wait till hes got at least a good few hundred minutes in him before i pass judgement or make assumptions.

I am a little concerned that he appears to be a more progressive midfielder, when in my mind what we desperately need is a top level DM.
That’s so interesting thanks for saving the thread. What an interesting post, so good to read, what a lovely debate.
Amazing post.

That’s so interesting thanks for saving the thread. What an interesting post, so good to read, what a lovely debate.
Amazing post.

Sorry. Should i fill it full of speculation tarted up as fact to meet today's post quota?

How will we find out who is king of the internet otherwise?

"I will give him time" and during that time I will cunt him off every time I mention him.

Magnanimous of you.

You and MVP are totally lost.
Fucking quoting me as saying ”I will give him time” and “He might become world class” as proof of writing him off. Hahaha

All you can see is the part where I think he’s being weak due to the manager saying
“I CANT SAY HES INJURED BECAUSE HE TRAINS NORMALLY”

You and MVP are totally lost.
Fucking quoting me as saying ”I will give him time” and “He might become world class” as proof of writing him off. Hahaha

All you can see is the part where I think he’s being weak due to the manager saying
“I CANT SAY HES INJURED BECAUSE HE TRAINS NORMALLY”

Yeah, lost in bullshit.

Yours and Mourinho's. he's not training normally because he's telling Mourinho he still doesn't feel 100% recovered from prior muscular injuries.

I'm not stopping anyone posting about Gedson and I'm not being abusive to Sammyspurs, so I don't see why I need to take it to the toilet.
I'm not taking offence though.

Go ahead, talk like a grown up, your thoughts on Gedson?

It's not what you say, I'm thick skinned enough not to take strangers on the net seriously.
It's how much. You two bickering takes up more than genuine posts. Neither of you are more guilty than the other so don't feel I'm singling you out.
And I'm fully aware I'm not helping so I'll say no more.

It's not what you say, I'm thick skinned enough not to take strangers on the net seriously.
It's how much. You two bickering takes up more than genuine posts. Neither of you are more guilty than the other so don't feel I'm singling you out.
And I'm fully aware I'm not helping so I'll say no more.
I was looking forward to your thoughts on Gedson, ah well.

Back
Top Bottom