Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

dummy-you-are-literally-too-stupid-to-insult.gif

Am I straying too far off-trend to say I like him?

Liked him at Everton, more at FCB and loved him at Spurs.

Think he's a good, personable presenter. I have no problem with him expressing his opinions, they're just that. You're free to agree, agree in part or disagree. Might not be a saint in his personal life (nor am I, nor are any of you) but that's none of my business.

There's nothing wrong with being a bit 'woke' if you want to call it that, it shows a caring side.....
But overly woke people, especially on the internet, are just virtue signalling bores who are just trying to get likes and are the most boring, unfunny bellends in existence....about as 'hilarious' as toothache ....
Yeah but those people in real life are causing untold damage to society

If you share the irelandisfull hashtag it's a sure sign you're a proper wanker.

That's a bad one but Ireland for the Irish is worse. The whole 'England for the English' thing is only chanted by die-hard EDL lads and the like, and I can only assume the people sharing that shite are your version of the EDL.

Does that mean the joke wasn't funny?

Gervais' whole deal is laughing at the wrong thing because you know it's wrong. He doesn't give a fuck about immigration.

I don't give a shit about the joke. Gervais isn't my cup of tea but whatever, people enjoy him.

The guy sharing the tweet isn't Ricky Gervais. He's some far-right wanker with a racist hashtag in the tweet. There's no reason to share his shit on here, or anywhere else. You'll easily find the Gervais clip without sharing the far-right cunt who found it funny.

I don't give a shit about the joke. Gervais isn't my cup of tea but whatever, people enjoy him.

The guy sharing the tweet isn't Ricky Gervais. He's some far-right wanker with a racist hashtag in the tweet. There's no reason to share his shit on here, or anywhere else. You'll easily find the Gervais clip without sharing the far-right cunt who found it funny.

I mean, the original clip was from Amazon, the account just tweeted their video.

Next he'll be saying that everyone in the audience, and anyone else who finds it funny is a far right, racist, goose stepping Nazi.

I've said before, he will ironically end holed up in a bunker ranting about the hordes of 'far right' at pavement level. He's obsessed with me , while I haven't engaged with even one of his dull posts. Too far gone I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom