Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.8%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters
I like him. He's honest with his views, not afraid, and he sticks by it. There are many cowards in the media and social media.
Dunno - claiming he was on the end of racist abuse isn't really honest is it.

Could depend on the understanding of what honesty is though. I'm sure he believes its true

I like him. He's honest with his views, not afraid, and he sticks by it. There are many cowards in the media and social media.

That’s the argument for saying you like Farage though, he will be very clear with his views.

I am biased because I know his behaviour, a girl I know who worked at a hotel he was staying at had to deal with him and his behaviour was very bad and predatory. He is not a nice person .

Dunno - claiming he was on the end of racist abuse isn't really honest is it.

Could depend on the understanding of what honesty is though. I'm sure he believes its true
He said it happened at school. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to believe it happened. Kids are like that.

That’s the argument for saying you like Farage though, he will be very clear with his views.

I am biased because I know his behaviour, a girl I know who worked at a hotel he was staying at had to deal with him and his behaviour was very bad and predatory. He is not a nice person .

You second paragraph is fair enough, others can only judge from what they see and some will have had greater experience.

(I can't quite get onboard with the Farage bit though, as you'd expect.)

He said it happened at school. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to believe it happened. Kids are like that.
Like I said I don't doubt some throwaway remark about him being more tanned has happened.....claiming it as racism is dishonest. It's the desperate need of some lefties to be part of the oppressed I don't understand. He has had an extremely privileged life in all regards and is still trying to take up victim status.

Dishonest in my view

You second paragraph is fair enough, others can only judge from what they see and some will have had greater experience.

(I can't quite get onboard with the Farage bit though, as you'd expect.)

‘’He's honest with his views, not afraid, and he sticks by it. There are many cowards in the media and social media.’’

I wouldn’t say Farage is a coward in saying what he thinks nor does he hide his views or in away be afraid of expressing them. He is a cunt but that is a very different criticism.

Like I said I don't doubt some throwaway remark about him being more tanned has happened.....claiming it as racism is dishonest. It's the desperate need of some lefties to be part of the oppressed I don't understand. He has had an extremely privileged life in all regards and is still trying to take up victim status.

Dishonest in my view

To be fair his privilege (that he has now) has come from his own hard work at least. He wasn't born into it.

‘’He's honest with his views, not afraid, and he sticks by it. There are many cowards in the media and social media.’’

I wouldn’t say Farage is a coward in saying what he thinks nor does he hide his views or in away be afraid of expressing them. He is a cunt but that is a very different criticism.

The difference being that Farage has a long history of misinformation for his political gain. He isn't just giving his views.

A mate of a mate did some work on his gaff not so long ago and said his Mrs was really nice but he was a complete cunt. A woke warrior who hates the working classes but loves a Twitter soundbite.

Why do people wanna be oppressed so much, it's not fun I tell you lol

Halloween Whip GIF by Yandy.com

Ask cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

Back
Top Bottom