Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such a spineless performance. That's why u as a manager needs to make a statement, when players don't show passion just take them off. One of the worst coaches when it comes to making substitutions, never seen him get that correct. I back Ange 100% but he should’ve seen how shocking we were during halftime
It's his way of placing faith in the players. He may be a bit late, but he's definitely not one of the worse in making subs. Have you watched Poch over the years? Ange subs have won us games, many in fact.

The way he played today nobody could of complained if he did. It could of been somebody else. It's not the player I'm questioning coming off it's the actual substitution.
Yeah I agree he was poor and so was everyone but there is no scenario where Gio is the answer. If anyone is ever doing anything. It's maddison or son. When they are off it. There will probably no one else. It's the likes of bissouma or Brennan that should have come off after the first half. Richarlison may have offered something.

No need to watch MOTD

Happy Clouds GIF by STARCUTOUTSUK

I’m honestly getting sick of this club. The reality is that the excellent start is covering over some awful defeats.

This team cannot defend. And when you can’t defend and can’t score….

Scoring generally hasn't been a problem.

Playing under pressure isn’t easy. That’s what separates the best teams from the rest. Anyone can play well when there’s nothing at stake, Fulham played with freedom today because it didn’t matter if they lost. They were up for it and played without fear.

Whereas our lads were intimidated by the way Fulham started and fell apart after the first goal went in. Toughening these players up is the big challenge for Ange as it was for all our managers. Even Redknapp used to complain that we were too quiet, too nice, too soft.
At 50000 pounds a week, these players have alot at stake. They earn more in a week than most earn in a year. They are a bunch of entitled Woesies. Maybe their salary should be linked to wins and they will realize what they have to lose.

As for Freedom, what gives you more freedom than playing a team with players that arguably won't make it into your first team. I believe Our Players maybe have a bit too much Freedom.

Back
Top Bottom