Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's no surprise, it's Tottenham and we have always been like this.
Good one week, shit the next, it's a reason or one of why, we can't achieve much because of the inconsistency that surrounds us

Started off with every misplaced or sloppy pass by us immediately resulting in Fulham getting into our penalty area. Then we started to grow into it and were getting into some danger areas. Gave them far too much space but it was a very good cross and finish for their goal.
Got to sharpen up the first touches and opening up space in the second half. I think we‘ll definitely improve, just need to stop looking a bit half-arsed at times.

I love it.

This style of football is risky, but there’s a jeopardy in it that makes it entertaining to watch.

Ange Ball’s a rollercoaster, just got to ride it

Lets Go Ride GIF by Travis
HtN6eNL.gif

I've got Sherwood
I really couldn't take it that I just switch to Portuguese channel to watch, which I always have. Thought I can give them a chance today but that didn't last more than 10 minutes. Utterly sickening. Watching in a commentary you couldn't understand is just bliss.
I've got Sherwood and Townsend, but luckily I can't really hear them.
However I hate watching us away at Fulham, as sometimes I think they're us, I'm easily confused.

What was good about that first half for us to all be pleased about?

We grew into the game and asserted more dominance as the half went on, which I expect to continue into the 2nd half.

Obviously the goal is a knock back though we are always good for conceding and scoring in every game.
Back to back clean sheets away from home is certainly not par for course.

Doubt we’ll see changes at half time.

But if it were me I’d bring on Bentancur, Werner and Richy on for Johnson, Kulu and Biss. Stick Son on the left.

Equally if it was me we’d likely be relegated.

Copy and paste first half for the last 4 months.

I’d take Johnson off ASAP. Bring Werner on. Kulusevski will pop up with a goal contribution this half, he always does when he plays absolute shite the first half.

Back
Top Bottom