Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The threat has always been there.

This is the way we play and we are vulnerable on the counter.

That will never change. What needs to change is having attacking players who can consistently create and score chances.

We don’t have that yet. We’ll get there though. Hopefully in the summer.

I love it.

This style of football is risky, but there’s a jeopardy in it that makes it entertaining to watch.

Ange Ball’s a rollercoaster, just got to ride it

Lets Go Ride GIF by Travis

Getting Kulusevski a 1v1 on the outside is pointless. Teams can press him and even if he beats them they just catch up easily

I like klusevski but he holds us back every week with inability to beat his man in a 1 on 1 situation. Can only see him playing in midfield for us next season when we improve in personal in the wide areas in the summer

How Spursy would it be to beat Villa 4-0 and then lose the next game to fucking Fulham a ground where we have won what seven on the bounce?

Don't ever fucking change Spurs....

Redknappy is bang on, we turned up thinking we can stroll around and win, all cocky.

Let's hope we can have one of those mental 15 minute spells where we blow teams away, but Fulhams record from winning positions is formidable.

I should block myself from reading this forum kick off until full time.

COYS!

Dragusin starting his first game still is something we can excuse. But Kulu and Biss shouldn't be starting if they only produced the goods in the 2nd half. Terribly frustrating from these two.
Biss is a conundrum.

Just joggin about and letting players run by him and playing lazy balls (often to the oppo).

At least Kulu is fucking up going hell for leather tbf.

I am so done with kulusevski stinking the place out every week and then coming on here and reading about how he's on the brink of world class

He had about six bad games followed by a great half against Villa and then a cosy interview had everyone falling for it again.

He’s a decent footballer but a liability most of the time at RW. And I don’t care if he gets a g/an and shows up for a second half after yet another anonymous first.

Needs a rocket from Ange. Fulham deserve the lead. However the Poch ‘17 feel is coming back. Don’t feel like we’re out of a game even when we’re 2nd best and losing at half time.

We started terrible then took control. Front three fucking pathetic first half but you just know they’ll produce something. Sarr and Biss a bit untidy.

I’ve said all along we won’t move forward until we get better in the final third. Our decision making has been so bad in the final third and nothing aggressive about it.

This is still here for us but I would bring Werner on after an hour. We need to start on fire this second half.

Back
Top Bottom