Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't really pick out individuals for that half, all the outfield players have been poor. Can't pass , can't control, no energy

Sometimes I'm watching and thinking bissouma is a passenger and making garbage passes, but then you watch a bit more and have the exact same thought about Madison, son, Johnson, kulu, porro , sarr etc etc
So who knows, typical spurs first half I guess

That first half was a first touch crime scene.

Awful.

Kulu pissing me off.

Biss having a stinker.

Dragusin shitting himself.

Ange needs to get into them.
You forgot Porro not putting pressure on Robinson and getting rid of the ball time & again.

Sonny for controlling the ball like legless Nan.

Brennan for being back to his early season shite.

Worst 45 mins we've had under Ange. Lifeless pile of trash that was.

Starting to get concerned that our possession play has ground to a halt. Even last week we didn't do anything till it opened up and we could run and attack space.

Still though, today main problem is total lack of intensity and desire so far. Haven't got started and deservedly behind.

Was never going to be a walk in the park at Craven Cottage against a decent side. We were all a bit meh at half time last weekend, and yet we finished the game pecker in hands. Next goal in this game is absolutely huge.

That first half was a first touch crime scene.

Awful.

Kulu pissing me off.

Biss having a stinker.

Dragusin shitting himself.

Ange needs to get into them.
Dragusin starting his first game still is something we can excuse. But Kulu and Biss shouldn't be starting if they only produced the goods in the 2nd half. Terribly frustrating from these two.

You forgot Porro not putting pressure on Robinson and getting rid of the ball time & again.

Sonny for controlling the ball like legless Nan.

Brennan for being back to his early season shite.
Yeah, I could have gone through the lot, but couldn't be arsed.

All awful.

Back
Top Bottom