Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting how many seem to think Fulham will be open because that's what they do.

I'll be absolutely shocked if they do anything other than pack the penalty box.
Agreed. If a team like Villa stick 5 men in defence and play on the break, you can bet Fulham will. Unfortunately we'll just have to get used to the fact that 90% of teams will play this way against us now.

Agreed. If a team like Villa stick 5 men in defence and play on the break, you can bet Fulham will. Unfortunately we'll just have to get used to the fact that 90% of teams will play this way against us now.
I think better teams than Villa will try it tbh.
At least out of possession, teams will rigidly get back, narrow and into the box.

We're not kids anymore though, Today there's probably 50 Man United fans in the SE for every Liverpool fan. And at least Liverpool are actually good enough to warrant all the flapping by their media reps. United have been shit for a decade and still get bigged up constantly.

And then there's the money clubs that haven't earned their status.

And of course, Arse.
Nah it’s the holier than thou, this means more ‘Scouse not English’ ‘social club moral club’ etc that makes me hate them. Not those characteristics but that they think they’re better than others. They genuinely believe their club means more to them than ours does to us, they genuinely believe their club is more special ‘European nights at Anfield’ booing the anthem - who TF do they think they are! Am I’m fucking Irish! I’m never gonna sing GSTK but I’d stand in respectful silence.

They own the media claim they’re being objective when they’re not from souness to Danny Murphy they’re all fucking in on it! Phil Thompson. Remember that cunt?

I hate united too but I have way more begrudging respect for them

I live in Donnybrook about a 20 min walk from the Aviva stadium if Liverpool are in the Europa final I’ll lock myself inside my house all week.

Interesting how many seem to think Fulham will be open because that's what they do.

I'll be absolutely shocked if they do anything other than pack the penalty box.
The law of averages suggests they're due a good trouncing at home.

That's good enough for me.

Also add in the fact that we're a very capable side.

I’d lock myself inside my car to guard the wheels.
dosent work tryed it
JcoGJHf.jpeg

Good to hear Richi is on the mend. What Sarr did from wide for Maddisons goal was interesting, Richi could benefit from that.
I am looking forward to see Dragusin start . With VdV and his hammies we need options. Seems a shame to limit him to injury cover.

Good to hear Richi is on the mend. What Sarr did from wide for Maddisons goal was interesting, Richi could benefit from that.
I am looking forward to see Dragusin start . With VdV and his hammies we need options. Seems a shame to limit him to injury cover.
Plenty's more games next season. Won't be injury cover for long

Back
Top Bottom