Fulham V Tottenham Hotspur… Monday 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good three points last night, but big shout out to the fans who were excellent, constantly letting the world know, that, we want ENIC/levy out đź‘Ť

Not applauding stupid changing to get rid of Levy/ENIC.

In favour of some oil thieves or whatever who can just spend and spend. Fcuk right off with that sh!t.

But the sway fans noise and support was brilliant otherwise . Great stuff..

Second half was very good. We need to see that over the whole match and against better sides.

Still need a formation that makes more of the squad's talent in my opinion, but a happier day and not just because it is 9 degrees warmer than yesterday.

Had a fabulous short rib burger in the crabtree on the river before hand .
Good to meet up with some old boys last night
Thought we where decent tbh..heads up to emerson..
Why is fulham always the coldest place on the planet when we play there ..that walk back to hammersmith was to much after game .
Tfl and khan can go fuck themselves ...cunts.

Had a fabulous short rib burger in the crabtree on the river before hand .
Good to meet up with some old boys last night
Thought we where decent tbh..heads up to emerson..
Why is fulham always the coldest place on the planet when we play there ..that walk back to hammersmith was to much after game .
Tfl and khan can go fuck themselves ...cunts.

The support was first class. Respect to all of those there last night, came across loud and proud over the goggle box..

COYS

Wow only 3 Points beind JUGGERNAUT Man United!
It beggars belief....... My Man U mates are all on a high about how good they are...... We're 3 points behind them and it feels like the sky has fallen on our heads.

Funny old game.

Mind you...... Our performances totally undermine our position.

It beggars belief....... My Man U mates are all on a high about how good they are...... We're 3 points behind them and it feels like the sky has fallen on our heads.

Funny old game.

My United supporting friend said I was over-reacting, I asked if he wanted to swap. He said no.

:contelol:

It's the style of play, the lack of identity and poor quality of the squad. We are where we are because Kane is having a blinder of a season and dragging us there.

Not applauding stupid changing to get rid of Levy/ENIC.

In favour of some oil thieves or whatever who can just spend and spend. Fcuk right off with that sh!t.

But the sway fans noise and support was brilliant otherwise . Great stuff..

Second half was very good. We need to see that over the whole match and against better sides.

Still need a formation that makes more of the squad's talent in my opinion, but a happier day and not just because it is 9 degrees warmer than yesterday.
I disagree regarding the anti Enic sentiments, they have had plenty of time, and the mess they have caused means new owners are a must.
As for last night's game, yes I agree with everything you said regarding that.

My United supporting friend said I was over-reacting, I asked if he wanted to swap. He said no.

It's the style of play, the lack of identity and poor quality of the squad. We are where we are because Kane is having a blinder of a season and dragging us there.
we are where we are also because son, dier and lloris are having one of their worst season of all times

unfortunately I couldn't see the game, took a look at the app and saw that it was 0-1 for us.
That helped!

It is wonderful that this important victory was achieved! So the day starts well.

London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Clearly Newcastle's squad is 3pts with a game in hand better than ours

Agree on the style of play and identity though. Second half was a bit more like it despite the real absence of genuine threat.

Funny old game.

I think it sounds like we know what the problem is given the interviews after the game last night. I’d take a few one nil wins to build confidence to tell you the truth and then we can work on introducing a bit more pizzazz into our game.

Well done to our away fans last night. Loud and proud all through the match, which was fucking boring.

Interesting that at no point did the commentary team mention ALL the noise coming through was Spurs fans. They didn't mention how audible the Levy out chants were and how regularly they could be heard.

If your day has been just too relaxed thus far and you need to feel the anger rise in you, I suggest you look at the comments below this piss-poor match report by bitter little West Ham fan Jacob Steinberg.

I want to smash the majority of the commenters into tiny pieces, and when I'm done with that, I'll go back to the start and smash them into even smaller ones...

Harry Kane equals Spurs’ all-time scoring record in win at Fulham

:parker:

Last edited:
Had a long walk by the river afterwards so only just got home. Was sat in what used to be the neutral area - it’s now 100% Fulham so not great. Was a much better atmosphere when we could take over the full end.

Snuck into the away section later on to find lots of Spurs fans in the stairways, so I don’t know if I was alone. Support throughout was immense. Lots of backing for the team and manager. Lots of anti-Levy stuff too.

Thought we played well today and actually looked pretty solid. After the results we’ve had it’s a decent performance. Second half we were in complete control, just needed a bit more quality to support H. Imagine the season he’d be having if Son was even at 50%.

New development at CC looks tidy but you lose the river views and it diminishes some of the character of the ground for me. Catering was laughable. ÂŁ5 for a very ropey sausage roll and very poor quality Camden Hells at ÂŁ6.50 on draft.

Off to Preston on Saturday. Looking forward to it. Hope to see some TFCers there and see H break the record.

Up The Spurs.
Thought you travelling fans were bloody fantastic , well done !

Back
Top Bottom