Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always great to see a last minute win.

Poor performance, Danny rose aside, it was a frustrating watch.

Big fan of lamela but he was awful today, llorente is going to give poch more questions than solutions.

Winks is not suited to the deep role, hopefully with Dier back this will allow winks to play further forward. Our issues will be up front, hopefully Son is not flat when he returns as he was earlier in the season.

The other thing I noticed particularly in the first half is our lack of leadership on the pitch, too many of our players are too quiet, looking down, not encouraging others. This squad needs a good midfielder to come in who can lead by example, given Dembele has gone, one signing this window is a must. We are competing on so many fronts and weakening our squad at this stage of the season would be absolute madness.

If anyone can post a screenshot of Ranieri's miserable fucking face post-match, I will reward you with a 'like' and a handjob.
Just using my imagination.....

hqdefault.jpg

It's always ironic how unaware of himself he is, constantly attacking other posters and when they respond to him he cries foul.

In his eyes, he's a perfect human.

Or perfect hypocrite

You lot should see some of his PMs today

:pochfacepalm:

Despite I think Winks isn't a top player I really believe he's a player of immense value, when we are playing poor he's always around to get the ball and try do something, I can feel he has a lot of passion for the club and that's something we'll need around. Rose and him today were the most active players, and that's not a coincidence, they are two of our own.

Any comments from the Lamela-lovers? Truly awful. Back to his worst.

What about the Lloris haters? Saved us again. Long may he stand between our posts.

Please post your wise words!
No-one should hate any of our players, whilst they are wearing our shirt, anyway. Seems like they derive greater pleasure from being 'right' than what's the best for the team!

Why is Sky so anti spurs?
We crashed their party.

Probably sticks in their throat every time they have to say 'top 6'. You fucking know it wouldn't be called that if Spurs were at the back.
:pochsmirk:

Celebrated that goal more wildly than any other for a good long while. Played poorly but deserved the win overall, especially considering how disgracefully Ranieri had the Fulham players playing.

Jesus wept, I don't know what the fuck we're going to do with Dele probably out for a month with that hammy.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom