Fulham v. Spurs - Sunday, January 20th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is why we go to football. Absolutely fucking mental. Hugged more people in 1 minute than possibly the past 10 years put together. Well done boys. That win and how we did it says so much. Fuck I love Tottenham, but this is what will kill me. My heart did well to survive that. Fulham, please stay up. Your place is a lovely place for a party. Am now by the river on a heated terrace watching replays of the game. £4 a pint. Might stay the night.

It doesn't matter to me who would get the trophy - I know I'm higher up the pecking order than you.

You are one of the same group of people who poison the board with your constant negativity, carping and moaning about every aspect of the team and the club.
Well, that's just like your opinion, man.

Llorente needs to be dropped....off a cliff. there has got to be even a free transfer or loan deal.... anything that's better then him. Absolutely useless. People even stopped passing to him

Surely Janssen if fit has to be a better option

He just jogged around today

Cards on the table , I stayed away from here as I was feeling really negative. N'koudou when he came on , llorente and trippier especially we're getting screamed at through the Tele.

Come on Mr levy cheer put the cherry on with a lovely new signing.

Well done to Nkloudou. Great cross.

Winks played in Midfield alone and won the game. Well done lad. Well done

The rest of today’s performance was pathetic.

Alex Scott has a naughty moustache.

Back
Top Bottom