Fulham @ Home - 23/10, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just hope there's no melting if we only end up with say 4 from those fixtures.

On paper, we should win both. But football is football. Fulham are not good, but they spawned their way to a draw at Woolwich. Palace are without Olise and Eze and should be pretty easy, but again, away at Selhurst Park has been horrible for us at times.

Personally still at the stage of being bothered by the team playing well.

Thing is, the players seem just as hyped to just play together as the fans are to watch it.

Son and Maddison back to full strength and we are hard to hold.

I would prefer us to always be in Europe, fixture congestion is just a side effect. We could only have 40 matches this season if we have a difficult 3rd round FA Cup draw and do not take in seriously.
I would agree for basically every season except this one. I feel like the combination of Angeball benefitting from lots of uninterrupted coaching and the squad overhaul being extensive in the summer but needing more depth to be added over the next two windows means no Europe is suiting us for once.

Lovely idea, but given the reality it's more likely a crude attempt to trip us up.

I expect it to backfire.

There is something different about this Spurs team.

None of these players have the hangups and the coach has full belief in his system and nothing but the highest expectations.

They honestly won't give a fuck about the schedule or any opponent and narrative around them.

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Play like we did b Luton first 30 mins put our chances away abd we can then control the game. Home games so far we have been slow out of the traps. Tonight come out fast and kill then off.

Back
Top Bottom