Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas on injuries to Michael Dawson and Gareth Bale in the 3-0 win at Fulham: "They are not very serious and hopefully we will have them both back soon."
On Gareth Bale 's controversial caution for diving, he added: "He has been harshly treated. Situations need to be addressed. Don't forget, this is a player who has had treatment on his ankle."

Fulham manager Martin Jol after Fulham's 3-0 home defeat to Tottenham: "We played well in the first half, Gareth Bale is a great player but couldn't do what he normally does. We had more possibilities than Tottenham. After the goal it changed and we lost a lot of spirit.
"They scored three out of nothing. Can Tottenham finish in the top four? I think so, just look at the players they have got. A lot of players are still there from when I was managing them. I worked with 70% of that squad and they will only get better and better."

Wind up merchants say AVB has three games to save job

/wins all three games

:avblol:

Wind up merchants say AVB has three games to save job

/wins all three games

:avblol:

Wasn't there a similar situation at the start of the season as well? Think it was 5 games to save his job, which were QPR (won 2-1), Carlisle (won 3-0), Man Utd (won 3-2), Panathinaikos (drew 1-1), and Villa (won 2-0).

Maybe he should get imaginary ultimatums more often :avblol:

"Both Bale and Dawson have suffered hamstring muscle injuries," the Spurs boss said in his post-match press conference.
"One looks more serious than the other although both are controllable.
"With muscle injuries it's very difficult but it might keep him out for one to weeks. Dawson a little bit less."

I'm so happy, neutral zone woke up when some yids I've seen in the shelf starting going HAM.
3 great goals, Defoe nutmeging keeper! :defoe:

Back
Top Bottom