Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well well well! 1st half shit, fans too. 2nd half was an absolute party!!! Jingle Bells, a lot of 'AVB's Blue and White Army!' which was good. Jol waved at us when we sung about him :bow:.

Didn't really see the goals to be honest so I'm going to thoroughly enjoy MOTD! Bale dive???

So glad we kept a clean sheet. Tough game away at Everton coming! Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

Bring on Pana and #1882thfc

Loved the little shout out for Lennon at the end, that was really cool. Not the Ice Hearted task master the media would lead us to believe

Totaly agree Showed how much lennon does not get the praise from a lot of pundits always puts in a good shift.

:lennon:

I'm not actually too worried about Bale so long as it's just the 2 weeks. An improved Dempsey can shift onto the left wing and Siggy can play in his best position (behind the striker). We also have Ade back now so we are looking quite ok upfront.

I am much more concerned with our defense, no sign of Benny or Kaboul and with Dawson picking up a knock, Gallas will now likely start the next few games in the league. Vertonghen is going to have to play mid week now(perhaps at CB) with the Kyle's on either side.

Naughton had a decent match today, hope to see him in the left back position next time with Walker in the right and Vertonghen and Caulker in the centre.

I am properly buzzing after that match. Freezing cold day but, in the end, with all the tragic results from our fellow London brothers, I feel all lovely and warm tonight. I thought the support was pretty good throughout, and it was good that the Jol chants were less than last year. I'm not sure how much he would have appreciated his name being glorified with his team being 3-0 down. Loved the Arse mockery though towards the end, and it was good to hear some solid backing for AVB and the players.

I thought Lennon did really well today, tackling back, looking for opportunities going forward - and even going in for (and winning) headers. I also thought it was really good to see us playing without Bale. We need to learn how to do it if we're going to last a full season, and I'm not too worried about him having a couple of weeks out. It's time for the new boys to really start delivering and, for me, Clint and Moussa are doing so in bits.

Everyone saying it was really cold..
qg2sS.jpg

These nutters watched the last 15 minutes topless whilst screaming Spurs songs! Spoke to em before in block 30/31 at WHL.

Back
Top Bottom