Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Fulham Away - 1st December, after beating Liverpool at home we go to Craven Cottage - COYS!​
We haven't lost against Fulham since 2008.​
Fulham currently sit 13th in the table and haven't won a game in there last 5.​
Tottenham currently sit 5th in the table and are currently riding high after beating Wet Spam and Lolerpool at home.​
_42702547_jol_getty.jpg
'Martin Jol Derby'​
Previous Match Photos​
Luca+Modric+Fulham+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+Premier+jDzmwX0DP7Il.jpg
Clint Dempsey & Mousa Dembélé's first match against their previous club.​
3283404817-soccer-barclays-premier-league-fulham-v-tottenham-hotspur-craven-cottage.jpg
Bale hopes to continue his reason run of form in the Premier League and bag another goal away.​
Stream Links can be found at:​
http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/football.html - then selecting Fulham vs Tottenham Hotspur​

I want a ticket for this so bad now!

Edit: I say "now", I've been wanting one since I realised I hadn't been successful with my application, but after tonight, the want has got greater!

Im not worried about the tiredness, but our annoying habit to gift possession to the opposition is a huge worry. We dally on the ball way to long and then splay it lazily across the pitch.

We did tonight but we always seem to do it when we are on the back foot.

In the words of Yoda,

'Control, we must learn control'

It's about finding a way to get hold of the game again when we are under the cosh. I don't think we have ever found a way of doing that.

I think it will be exactly the same team as today but with Caulker in for Gallas. 4-5-1 rather than 4-4-1-1 which has served us well the last couple of games.

I'll be there, can't wait. Hoping Jol does us a favour! I really do love him, such a Godfather figure. Could do with some genius putting his face on Don Vito Corleone's

COYS

Back
Top Bottom