Finally Luka's away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would be far more gratifying that we get in a replacement, that links our team together, and chips in with 6 or 7 goals a season too. And the myth that Modric cant be replaced will be forgotten instantly.

I dont care what he does at Madrid, fuck him, he's gone now.

Rosie47 said:
I hope he's crap, can't adapt to Real, can't fit in with their system, doesn't know how to live in Spain, gets to hate RM, demands to and is loaned back to us and becomes irresistible again for us, kinda like Pienaar, sort of, if you know what I mean.

Or Robbie Keane :adelol:

article-2194029-14B662E9000005DC-168_634x415.jpg

article-2194029-14B658DD000005DC-743_634x401.jpg

All this love for him on twitter tonight is making me sick.

Anyone would forget the way he left. My loyalty to his genius (which was enormous) disappeared with his ball bag agenda.

I miss him already

I watched last night and he is so good! He won a sliding tackle.....!?!?

I'm not bitter, hope he does well for them and wins lots of medals and comes back to spurs in 5 years!

He would have been sol Campbell to me if he went to chelski

Love you luka! Xx

Well done to him on his first trophy, but you'd think the cunt had a little more humility than to parade it. The pictures on Getty Images are shameful.

Back
Top Bottom