Finally Luka's away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anderton21 said:
I fear it will be impossible to replace Modric in the near future, he is just that good
He's not Zindane and there were three teams who seemed to be doing better than us without him.

We just need someone who can fill his style of role with a bit of competance.

So its taken Levy two months to get the price from 30m to erm 30m...... Shrewd man that Levy eh...

:levywtf:

I'll definitely be rooting for Real madrid in this year's CL, hopefully they knock out chelsea and Woolwich with Luka getting MOTM performances

dmartins13 said:
The pictures of him at Real don't really hurt. Imagine he had gone to Chelsea. Lets all just be happy :avblol:

lukamodric.jpg

it hurts a LITTLE bit though!

It makes me sad that we wont see things like VDVs opener against Inter again. Shifting his weight and not even touching the ball to get into the space, beat the man, slide-rule pass through to Rafa. That split second set the tone for the greatest match in my 21 years of support.

Hopefully whoever we sign will create his own stamp on my heart.

I'm proud that we're a club that's affiliated with players that the Real's and Barca's of the world are interested in, it would take a very big player and man to turn down the lure of moving to one of those two clubs, no hard feelings from me, just pride. He was very respectful about the club in his conference too, I know his behavior has been far from ideal, but still entirely understandable.

I like that new Real shirt, and I still like Luka Modric, might get a number 16 on the back for the little guy.

I say good luck to him, he was professional enough last season to carry on and play on for us when it would have been easy for him to do otherwise. He's given us years of great entertainment and to be honest, any player is going to want to play for a club like Real if they come calling.

OK him not getting on the plane to America sour'd it a little but im not gonna let that make me feel bitter towards him, I genuinely hope he does well at Real.

Hope he does well.

He gave us another decent year when his heart wasn't really in it anymore. Could of done a Tevez, but he didn't.

Good luck to him, thanks for the good times and roll on that £33m :chicco:

Rosie47 said:
Eskimo said:
So its taken Levy two months to get the price from 30m to erm 30m...... Shrewd man that Levy eh...

:levywtf:

Two months to get the price from 30m to 30m + partnership deal. :avbfacepalm:
I realize you guys are both saying this sort of tongue-in-cheek, but wasn't it just last week that we were talking about 23.5-25? Truth is no one knows the details.

1882 said:
dmartins13 said:
The pictures of him at Real don't really hurt. Imagine he had gone to Chelsea. Lets all just be happy :avblol:

lukamodric.jpg

it hurts a LITTLE bit though!
Seeing as his departure was inevitable, I think that's kinda cool. Hope he succeeds. Saddened that he had to be a cunt about it, but I guess that's football. Who here would bat an eyelid if Willian, say, went on strike to secure his move to Spurs? We'd be honoured.

Back
Top Bottom