Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey Cunt :roseunsure: Google what this guy has won and fuck off you pretentious prick.

I was not sure about this transfer, at 32 it seems odd, but actually this guy is a winner & the younger players need that. There is actually no negatives to this move aside from if age was a factor. But perhaps like Davids all those years back a proven winner brings knowhow.

He was jumping in the air that night,
Scored to the right,
Fernandooooooo

He was scoring goals for you and me,
At Wembley
Fernandooooo

Think Llorente will be a good acquisition, he performed well in a struggling Swansea team + he has CL experience. Good back-up for Kane and I'm sure he will get plenty of playing time either off the bench or in the cup competitions.
What's particularly satisfying is the fact that we pinched him from under the Chav's noses - yet another player they've missed out on. What goes around comes around - long overdue.
Expect Conte will need another hair transplant once the window closes !

Great person for Jansen to learn from. Great person to bring on for the last 10 minutes if we're struggling to break teams down. Great person to seriously question my sexuality.
tumblr_mb1o5cBXD61ralz86o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom