Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough.
It might be time to confess that I'm no ITK, just someone taking educated guesses; but neither are any of the other fuckers out there. And WALT was more accurate than any of them.
Anyway, welcome the handsome man, I hope he is as accurate as WALT's ITK. Not an exciting signing, but maybe a practical one
I have no time for attention seeking fake itk's on here. Sin Bin vote cast.

One thing about him. Two or three years ago Juventus came to Australia and one of my brothers is a Juve fan and as an Italian-Australian with free tickets I went down with my dad and brother to watch the game in Sydney. Somebody told us where the team were staying and I was desperate to get a picture with Pirlo (one of my all time favourites). So we went to the team hotel and there were only a hundred or so people there, we waited 45 minutes and once the players got off the bus all the players walked straight from the bus to the hotel, not even looking or waving at their fans, let alone taking pictures and signing autographs. Llorente was the only one that did, despite fans not really being that interested in him, he we stayed out there for about 15 minutes while the rest of the team deserted him.

Back
Top Bottom