Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cold_Balls said:
King Harald of Norway !

Kong-Harald_758398i.jpg

is THAT crest behind him... THIS?
file.php

1882 said:
is THAT crest behind him... THIS?
[ Image ]

No Idea.

I actually got it a e-mail from the palace confirming that he is a supporter.
Or like they put it:

"His royal highness, the King has asked me to give you his regards on your e-mail were you are asking about his interest in English football. I can confirm that when Tottenham are playing, the King gives it extra attention"

(My translation, my english skills are quite low)

Ricky Norwood (actor)

Just seen it on BBC3 'Premier League most amazing moments"

Also brought back horrible memories of Nani handball/goal, 3-0/3-5, and Mendes :vdvcy:

Surprised James Righton of The Klaxons hasn't been mentioned, nor Jah Wobble. Both are MASSIVE Spurs fans & proper Yids - Righton even had a trial with Leicester City in his youth but refused to wear their shirt & turned up in his Spurs kit! Some time ago, on this forum, I think I posted a great interview with Jah Wobble from NME where he talks at length about his undying love for Spurs.

Bob Marley was just a fan of football really, but his favourite player was Ossie Ardiles. On a visit to London in the 80's, Bob asked his manager to try & get ahold of Ossie's Spurs shirt. Ossie has talked about it in interviews since & that is what gave rise to the "Marley supports Spurs" rumour.

However, given that there is a large West Indian community in Tottenham, there are quite a number of Spurs-supporting Reggae artists.

Deman Rockers was born and raised with his brother, Flinty Badman, on the infamous Farm in Tottenham. Flinty actually had trials with Spurs before becoming a musician, but somehow ended up a Liverpool fan (gloryhunter!). Deman, however, is Spurs thru & thru & regularly tweets about Spurs & giving Woolwich stick. If you don't know who Deman Rockers & Flinty Badman are then you are probably not of a certain age, but they were MASSIVE in the early '90's rave scene as The Ragga Twins on the Shut Up & Dance collective. They're still going tho, & are quite big in Drum'n'Bass, but nothing like as big as they used to be.

Ranking Toyan was a Spurs fan, as was Lord Sassafras, & both released reggae tunes about the mighty Spurs (which I think I've already posted on this forum somewhere.

basskadet said:
Surprised James Righton of The Klaxons hasn't been mentioned, nor Jah Wobble. Both are MASSIVE Spurs fans & proper Yids - Righton even had a trial with Leicester City in his youth but refused to wear their shirt & turned up in his Spurs kit! Some time ago, on this forum, I think I posted a great interview with Jah Wobble from NME where he talks at length about his undying love for Spurs.

Bob Marley was just a fan of football really, but his favourite player was Ossie Ardiles. On a visit to London in the 80's, Bob asked his manager to try & get ahold of Ossie's Spurs shirt. Ossie has talked about it in interviews since & that is what gave rise to the "Marley supports Spurs" rumour.

However, given that there is a large West Indian community in Tottenham, there are quite a number of Spurs-supporting Reggae artists.

Deman Rockers was born and raised with his brother, Flinty Badman, on the infamous Farm in Tottenham. Flinty actually had trials with Spurs before becoming a musician, but somehow ended up a Liverpool fan (gloryhunter!). Deman, however, is Spurs thru & thru & regularly tweets about Spurs & giving Woolwich stick. If you don't know who Deman Rockers & Flinty Badman are then you are probably not of a certain age, but they were MASSIVE in the early '90's rave scene as The Ragga Twins on the Shut Up & Dance collective. They're still going tho, & are quite big in Drum'n'Bass, but nothing like as big as they used to be.

Ranking Toyan was a Spurs fan, as was Lord Sassafras, & both released reggae tunes about the mighty Spurs (which I think I've already posted on this forum somewhere.
I only know three of those people.

basskadet said:

Fucking loved the Ragga Twins....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROQ6fLOiCQ[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom