Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
Ramsingh said:
Flannerz said:
Wiley called us Tottenham Hotspurs on twitter :bmj:

I think he's a fan not a supporter.
He also claims to love East London and be 'repping Bow' so why not support Wet Spam or even Millwall.
I'm from West London, doesn't mean I should support Chelsea. :troll:

But do you claim to love West London, do you sing songs about West London, do you wear jackets with W8 on?
I don't think so ;)

SinghYid said:
I was on Twitter today and I wouldn't believe what I saw: Adam Richman (from Man vs Food) is a Spurs Fan ... Pretty Funny LOL!

I couldn't find a thread already in this topic, so I decided to start one: Famous Spurs Fans!

[tweet]
And another one:
[ Image ]

He also tweeted that he supports West Ham and Leeds too.

[tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramsingh said:
Thelonious said:
Ramsingh said:
I think he's a fan not a supporter.
He also claims to love East London and be 'repping Bow' so why not support Wet Spam or even Millwall.
I'm from West London, doesn't mean I should support Chelsea. :troll:

But do you claim to love West London, do you sing songs about West London, do you wear jackets with W8 on?
I don't think so ;)
if I was a grime emcee I probably would tbh. Loving where you're from has no bearing on supporting Spurs.

Luda said:
SinghYid said:
Adam Richman (from Man vs Food) is a Spurs Fan ... Pretty Funny LOL!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/InsideN17/status/230330126490017792[/tweet]
And another one:
[ Image ]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamRichman/status/229314223266734080[/tweet]

...Oh dear, and it was going SO well for all of 48 hours!
He clearly just DOESN'T get the ONE CLUB PER COUNTRY mentality!
SPURS, IRONS LUFC & BARCA, pffft!

Leroy said:
Ray Liotta is an avid Spurs fan according to IDBM.

It appears so...

MV5BMTU3NzM5MjUwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDM2NDky._V1._SX95_SY140_.jpg

IMDb: Biography for Ray Liotta

...Is an avid supporter of English Premiership football team Tottenham Hotspur and has been in the crowd for a few matches at White Hart Lane, sometimes giving me pre-match interviews on the touchline.

Now THAT'S made up for Andy Coulson!

Luda said:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamRichman/status/229314223266734080[/tweet]

Tbf - he probably started following each of the teams at the time they were all in different divisions......Leeds - League 1, West Ham - Championship, etc

With no relegation system in American support he probably assumed they'd never play each other.....

HyNdZee said:
Blanchflower said:
1882 said:
Oh, and can I add Mike Ashley

He isn't, his wife is - he is Chelsea.

Fuck me... who starts all this shit? I heard the Mike Ashley one so many times I thought it had to be true.

ashley has actually made a lot of sacrifices to become a newcastle fan, normally, you cant change clubs [obviously] but if your prepared to turn yourself into a big fat horrible cunt, just to be accepted, fair play. [ nuevo woolwichers do similar, but the 'big fat' bit is an option rather than compulsory like nucassall like]

Yeah, as the butcher.
I'm pretty sure he was behind The Clueless Woolwich Fan sketches too:

[youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Whitehouse and Enfield played plasterers where Paul wore the Spurs Shirt..
MV5BMTIxMzY5OTE4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQzOTkxMQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Ironicly, Whitehouse used to work as a plasterer with Charlie Higson. They apparently done the plastering in a students house containing Messrs Fry and Laurie!!

As such, I'll include all but Fry (for obvious reasons) in the notable Spurs fans list!!

Back
Top Bottom