Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MKYid said:
Whitehouse and Enfield played plasterers where Paul wore the Spurs Shirt..
[ Image ]

Ironicly, Whitehouse used to work as a plasterer with Charlie Higson. They apparently done the plastering in a students house containing Messrs Fry and Laurie!!

As such, I'll include all but Fry (for obvious reasons) in the notable Spurs fans list!!
because he's a Norwich fan?

Thelonious said:
MKYid said:
Whitehouse and Enfield played plasterers where Paul wore the Spurs Shirt..
[ Image ]

Ironicly, Whitehouse used to work as a plasterer with Charlie Higson. They apparently done the plastering in a students house containing Messrs Fry and Laurie!!

As such, I'll include all but Fry (for obvious reasons) in the notable Spurs fans list!!
because he's a Norwich fan?

Yeah, I think trying to lay claim to someone who is a well publicised fan and board member of NCFC, is pushing it a bit too far...

yiddo2786 said:
Milo from The Tweenies

216658_4904112391_3712_n.jpg

Unfortunately, this is the only photographic proof I have that Milo is in fact a Yiddo!

The shorts date it somewhat, but I can assure you the boot is genuine, and the rather fetching leg is mine!

1882 said:
yiddo2786 said:
Milo from The Tweenies

Unfortunately, this is the only photographic proof I have that Milo is in fact a Yiddo!

The shorts date it somewhat, but I can assure you the boot is genuine, and the rather fetching leg is mine!

I never thought it would be possible for there to be a hairier man than Robin Willams.

I went through a phase of trying to get Wiley to RT the fighting cock. He wouldn't. We did have a conversation about 'fuckdavro' though.

Stag said:
On a musical tangent :

Supergrass's drummer
The guitarist from Coldplay
Brandon Block (doesnt he DJ at the Bill Nick sometimes?)

Defo on Brandon Block. A few of use bumped in to him and Alex P about 5 years ago in a bar in London and ended up signing Spurs songs late in to the night. He was properly off his face so we stuck some stick on woodchip wall tiles we found in the toilet, discreetly on his back and he wandered off into the night covered in them. He played at the Bill Nic on the last day of the season last year I think?

Taricco said:
Stag said:
On a musical tangent :

Supergrass's drummer

Defo on Brandon Block. A few of use bumped in to him and Alex P about 5 years ago in a bar in London and ended up signing Spurs songs late in to the night. He was properly off his face so we stuck some stick on woodchip wall tiles we found in the toilet, discreetly on his back and he wandered off into the night covered in them. He played at the Bill Nic on the last day of the season last year I think?
I bumped into him at Wembley before the Pompey semi-final a few years ago.

He's from around my way and when I was 19 he was playing in Ibiza and told where we were from. He gave me loads of free drinks vouchers. He saw us later on and told us a good bar to go to and turned to me and said: "go get some birds you poof" :D

Flannerz said:
Taricco said:
Stag said:
On a musical tangent :

Supergrass's drummer

I bumped into him at Wembley before the Pompey semi-final a few years ago.

He's from around my way and when I was 19 he was playing in Ibiza and told where we were from. He gave me loads of free drinks vouchers. He saw us later on and told us a good bar to go to and turned to me and said: "go get some birds you poof" :D

We all felt a bit bad after meeting him as he didn't realise we were taking the piss more than just a little bit. I think this toward the end of his getting smashed up 24/4 days so we took advantage. He loved a sing son though which was quality.

Claire Tomlinson on SSN. (Apologies if this had already been posted!!)

She likes to get involved and liked a good sing song on the train on the way back from Pompey away a couple of years back.

kangar said:
1882 said:
yiddo2786 said:
Milo from The Tweenies

I never thought it would be possible for there to be a hairier man than Robin Willams.

Shit i'd never given it much thought until just then... looks worse in that photo... but you gotta understand, it was like a cross between a furry greenhouse and a small furnace in there at times... and it's clearly cultivated and encouraged plenty of foliage growth over the years!!

1882 said:
yiddo2786 said:
Milo from The Tweenies

Ha ha, I never knew you actually were Milo from the Tweenies, I always thought this was an in joke that I didn't get when it was mentioned before!

Smolik said:
1882 said:
yiddo2786 said:
Milo from The Tweenies

Ha ha, I never knew you actually were Milo from the Tweenies, I always thought this was an in joke that I didn't get when it was mentioned before!

'fraid so.... only for a while mind. There were others involved!

1882 said:
Smolik said:
1882 said:
yiddo2786 said:
Milo from The Tweenies

'fraid so.... only for a while mind. There were others involved!

Must've been a laugh though, certainly beats sitting in an office 10 hours a day!

Thelonious wrote:
Ramsingh wrote:
Flannerz wrote:
Wiley called us Tottenham Hotspurs on twitter

I think he's a fan not a supporter.
He also claims to love East London and be 'repping Bow' so why not support Wet Spam or even Millwall.

I'm from West London, doesn't mean I should support Chelsea.

But do you claim to love West London, do you sing songs about West London, do you wear jackets with W8 on?
I don't think so

Its funny I guys should be talking about this,3 years ago I had a mate who was a big spurs fan from west ldn(acton) who left us to start supporting qpr because his 'west London pride' kicked in.so maybe it is a case of your really proud of where your from u support the team in that town/area.

Back
Top Bottom