Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like her style but who the fuck is Tracey Crouch?? Is it the long ones sister or summink?
Just :roseunsure: her mate.
Fucking hell, that is one fugly woman.

Although “
Crouch is a qualified FA football coach[14] and manages a youth girls' football team.[4][8] She is a keen Tottenham Hotspur fan.[15]

Crouch had always wanted to be sports minister, but had a miscarriage during the 2015 general election campaign, leaving her initially uncertain as to whether to take up David Cameron's offer of the post. She gave birth to her first child in February 2016 with her partner Steve Ladner“

Sounds like a good girl for a Tory.

Not famous as such, but the First Dates programme has a couple of Spurs connections (episode 3 of the current series). First, they have a man called Richard, who at 97, is their oldest participant. He played for Spurs as a junior but his football career was interrupted by the war. Seems like a real gent. Then two guys had their second date at Wembley.

Just discovered Ant Anstead (new mechanic from Wheeler Dealers is a Spurs fan! Although he did desecrate himself wearing a goon kit for a charity match

I know I'm not Steve Nash, or Peter Cook... but did I ever mention I'm in the new Star Wars/Solo movie??

There's a chance I may have done so already... I'm quite persistent! Do I still count in this thread???
:pocheyes:

I know I'm not Steve Nash, or Peter Cook... but did I ever mention I'm in the new Star Wars/Solo movie??

There's a chance I may have done so already... I'm quite persistent! Do I still count in this thread???
:pocheyes:
Spurs fan... Solo... are you Ron Howard?!
:pochshock:

In all seriousness, where did you appear? Do you have any insight into Lord and Miller getting sacked from directorial duties?
:adeninja:

Spurs fan... Solo... are you Ron Howard?
In all seriousness, where did you appear? Do you have any insight into Lord and Miller getting sacked from directorial duties?
:adeninja:
Yeah... I was there before and after... 'Creative differences' is what i think the 'buzzword' was...
basically they were treating it like another Lego Movie... Disney wanted it more 'Star Warsey'... that's all I could glean from my position inside and under various creatures!

But no, I'm not Ron Howard... but I did say 'Come On You Spurs' to him (he's a Spurs fan, right?) He smiled, and looked a little confused... and that's where I left it!

I was in a scene with his Brother Clint, mind you... that was fun! (and guaranteed to get in the Final cut at least!)

I'm in here:

That's me on the left >>>
Sabacc2-Solo-StarWars.jpg

...and in here...
Solo_Han_WhiteWorms.png

Rock'n'Roll!!

Last edited:
Yeah... I was there before and after... 'Creative differences' is what i think the 'buzzword' was...
basically they were treating it like another Lego Movie... Disney wanted it more 'Star Warsey'... that's all I could glean from my position inside and under various creatures!

But no, I'm not Ron Howard... but I did say 'Come On You Spurs' to him (he's a Spurs fan, right?) He smiled, and looked a little confused... and that's where I left it!

I was in a scene with his Brother Clint, mind you... that was fun! (and guaranteed to get in the Final cut at least!)

I'm in here:

...and in here...
Solo_Han_WhiteWorms.png

Rock'n'Roll!!

Oh nice. I know it’s not doing well financially - but I went to see it last week and it was alright. Einrich wasn’t a ‘young Han Solo’ to me at all but once I left that aside it was okay.

Better than The Last Jedi, for sure.
:allitongue:

Watching it, I wasn’t sure if the mob boss creature at the start was animatronic or not (because of the scale and good movement) so I’m impressed.

P.s. a bit of me does want to see what the final result of the Lord and Miller version would have been. Might have been more distinctive even if everything was made fun of.

Oh nice. I know it’s not doing well financially - but I went to see it last week and it was alright. Einrich wasn’t a ‘young Han Solo’ to me at all but once I left that aside it was okay.

Better than The Last Jedi, for sure.
:allitongue:

Watching it, I wasn’t sure if the mob boss creature at the start was animatronic or not (because of the scale and good movement) so I’m impressed.

P.s. a bit of me does want to see what the final result of the Lord and Miller version would have been. Might have been more distinctive even if everything was made fun of.
I dunno about that side of things... I got paid, so 'meh' to how it's doing financially... that's none of my concern!

I'm sure there'll be a DVD 'extras'/Original Directors cut out around Christmas... they'd be foolish not to! :levylol:

I'm in here:

...and in here...
Solo_Han_WhiteWorms.png

Rock'n'Roll!!

That's really, really cool mate.

Back
Top Bottom