Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Small world, so was I!!! Wake me up before you Go Go! and I'm your man. lol
it was young guns ( everybody used was from a one nighter l run And set up ) , wham rap , dressed as ton up boys/rockers for Visages Pleasure boys .
A little embrassing but it was the times also the main bonus was it was full of top crumpet especially with so many gingers on hand , Boy George , Phillip Salon, Andy Polaris etc.

I know I'm not Steve Nash, or Peter Cook... but did I ever mention I'm in the new Star Wars/Solo movie??

There's a chance I may have done so already... I'm quite persistent! Do I still count in this thread???
:pocheyes:
I created the font used for the in-game text in the 'Star Wars: Rebel Recon Missions' game. Do I count too? :sneaky:

Who the fuck is he? The american version of bubble from big brother?

To either love him or hate him I’d first need to know who the hell he is? Some Twitter ‘celebrity’?
Short summary: He is a self made entrepreneur and a pure businessman, who goes all in on personal branding/ marketing.
He once invested in Twitter and now is worth over 150 million (while not having a luxurious lifestyle and staying humble)

He does podcasts/vlogs/interviews/keynotes in order to get in touch with promising talent and inspiring/ guiding them

Others call him a snake oil salesman, because he is perhaps a bit too visionary and too expressive

Love him or hate him, but he now even wears it for doing his interviews

hqdefault.jpg

He can jog the fuck on whoever he is.

Last edited:
Short summary: He is a self made entrepreneur and a pure businessman, who goes all in on personal branding/ marketing.
He once invested in Twitter and now is worth over 150 million (while not having a luxurious lifestyle and staying humble)

He does podcasts/vlogs/interviews/keynotes in order to get in touch with promising talent and inspiring/ guiding them

Others call him a snake oil salesman, because he is perhaps a bit too visionary and too expressive
So a businessman nobody

Well I looked him up on Google and I still don't know who the fuck he is.

Well I looked him up on Google and I still don't know who the fuck he is.
I feel like it's the same as with sports: world class players are only famous within the fan base of that sport.
Majority of the population don't know who Virat Kohli, David Price or Wayne Gretzky are. Yet in their field they are véry famous

Had a scroll through his Twitter - and must say I admire his gusto. One of those people who has a seemingly endless supply of energy.

Definitely a natural nose for business sense too. Makes me feel useless.

Had a scroll through his Twitter - and must say I admire his gusto. One of those people who has a seemingly endless supply of energy.

Definitely a natural nose for business sense too. Makes me feel useless.
If you listen to him speak in the morning, you can skip the coffee right away, that energy is indeed endless :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom