Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So 2 + years after Paratici left Juventus, the club's accounts for 2022 are being questioned ........ maybe Paratici wasn't the prime mover in Juventus dodgy (illegal ?) financial issues that some (especially on TFC) would have us believe.

A good reason to keep Paratici involved at Spurs !
wow.

I don't justify corruption because it benefits me/us.

That's a non-answer.........

Are you still trying to peddle idea (without evidence) that he broke rules whilst working for Spurs?

You insisted the Romero deal was a scam.... .Why did the feds not bust us?

That's a non-answer.........

Are you still trying to peddle idea (without evidence) that he broke rules whilst working for Spurs?

You insisted the Romero deal was a scam.... .Why did the feds not bust us?
I previously offered evidence in way of 2 articles which detailed his very sketchy relationship with the the Atalanta owner which although not conclusive, is evidence that something could have been up with that deal.

Did I actually say the deal was a "scam"? I think I said there was something odd about a deal where a club let's one of their best players go on loan with an option to buy...not obligation...an option.

Paradodgys signings for us has on the whole been excellent and think he was doing a very good job but the fact that he's corrupt is a deal breaker and I'd rather we had nothing to do with him. I'm not going to change my stance or find ways to excuse dodgy behaviour because it suits the agenda.

I previously offered evidence in way of 2 articles which detailed his very sketchy relationship with the the Atalanta owner which although not conclusive, is evidence that something could have been up with that deal.

Cause for suspicion (whatever "sketchy" means in that specific context?) does not equate to "evidence".

Did I actually say the deal was a "scam"?

Paraphrasing, but essentially yes.

Paradodgys signings for us has on the whole been excellent and think he was doing a very good job but the fact that he's corrupt is a deal breaker and I'd rather we had nothing to do with him. I'm not going to change my stance or find ways to excuse dodgy behaviour because it suits the agenda.

No-one's excused him.

He's been found guilty for something at a previous club; for which his is now being punished.

You don't want anything further to do with him; that's your prerogative... No-one's attempted to take that away from you..... You just don't seem capable of leaving me alone on this issue though.

If you think I’m wearing shit tinted specs you definitely need to put down the rose tints.

Romero was signed to seemingly replace both Toby and Jan. Hes merely filled a glaring hole, not improved the squad.
Kulusevski has shown glimpses but has regressed massively this season. Porro the jury is still out on, particularly if (when) we move to a back 4 next season.
Bentancur to be fair, has improved our midfield.

And your “squad improvements” category.

Bissouma and Sarr have not yet added anything that Winks and Sissoko already brought to the squad (which certainly wasn’t much)

Aurier is a better RB than Emerson and Spence ( refer to top paragraph on Porro)

You’re clutching at straws if you genuinely believe Forster is a big upgrade on Gollini, he was signed because he was free and English.

Gil is a downgrade on Erik Lamela and Udogie hasn’t played a single minute for us yet and is a completely unknown talent.

I just want to let you know how much I respect you for not deleting this post.

I just want to let you know how much I respect you for not deleting this post.
Everything in this post I 100% stand by. It was 100% the case at the time. Why would I delete it?

Thankfully, things have improved significantly this season is regards to some aspects of the post, but let us remember we are only 10(TEN) games into the season.

Thats fair, on the flip side we also have to acknowledge his ideas on how we play football which is a huge part of the role wasnt ideal. Gattuso, Nuno and Luis Enrique.

His position as consultant helping us with getting deals done and networking is perfect, means he won’t screw up the football philosophy aspect but will still get us the best players for the money we have.

Where he is now is hopefully where he will be at least till his ban ends. Getting us the players but staying well away from managers.

Back
Top Bottom