Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just catching up with Ally Gold's latest updates. Paratici was in the box behind him so even with Munn coming in and Gabbanini sacked, looks like Paratici still has a role within the club.

Just catching up with Ally Gold's latest updates. Paratici was in the box behind him so even with Munn coming in and Gabbanini sacked, looks like Paratici still has a role within the club.

I think that will continue to be the case, apparantely we are bringing a new DOF in but I think he will just be a face whilst Paratici makes all the decisions in the background.

BTW I watched a vid the other day about the academy and the guy was saying he went down to the training ground and spoke to the coaches and Paratici is the person who has made all the difference in aligning the first team with the academy in the way they play and made sure there's a legit pathyway for our youngsters to be promoted to the first team.

Paratici has done a lot of good work apparently behind the scenes and literally transformed the club which is why Levy is so keen to keep him around.

He’s obviously good at his job but he will soon be going to prison. I find it embarrassing that we are still working with him after all the stuff that has come out regarding his time at Juventus.

We cannot rail against City and Chelsea bending the rules when our DoF was literally paying players off the books at his previous club.

The work that Paratici has done is incredible. We were absolutely fucked in 2021 before he came in.

Even looking at the Nuno appointment in hindsight It seems that Levy and co. had spent all summer looking for managers who played attacking football but when Paratici came in he assessed the squad and determined that they weren't ready to play that way. So he opted for more pragmatic options. They weren't inspiring choices at all but Levy had made such a mess out of the search that Paratici had to get someone in before pre-season and wasn't left with many choices.

Fast forward 2 years and the squad building from Paratici has been very good and we were finally able to get a manager in who could not only play attacking football but actually win and build something with us. I remember Celtic fans saying we need to be patient because Ange starts off slowly but we haven't even had to wait, and that's down to the squad that's been build by Paratici the last 2 years.

Given that Steinnson and Gabbaninihave left and Munn is new to European football, not sure there are great options for this role. He and Levy clearly work well together and that is massive.

Not very nice for Lange to know the old DOF who was fired for fraud is still over his head.

Not very nice for Lange to know the old DOF who was fired for fraud is still over his head.

I mean there’s no way on earth Lange could possibly have known Paratici is still around when he agreed to take on the job.

Absolutely no way.

:pochsmirk:

Stop crying that we’re keeping the Don you melt.

I mean there’s no way on earth Lange could possibly have known Paratici is still around when he agreed to take on the job.

Absolutely no way.

:pochsmirk:

Stop crying that we’re keeping the Don you melt.
According to you there is no proof that we are keeping Paratici as a consultant.

I think that will continue to be the case, apparantely we are bringing a new DOF in but I think he will just be a face whilst Paratici makes all the decisions in the background.

BTW I watched a vid the other day about the academy and the guy was saying he went down to the training ground and spoke to the coaches and Paratici is the person who has made all the difference in aligning the first team with the academy in the way they play and made sure there's a legit pathyway for our youngsters to be promoted to the first team.

Paratici has done a lot of good work apparently behind the scenes and literally transformed the club which is why Levy is so keen to keep him around.

I would like to volunteer for this salaried position

So 2 + years after Paratici left Juventus, the club's accounts for 2022 are being questioned ........ maybe Paratici wasn't the prime mover in Juventus dodgy (illegal ?) financial issues that some (especially on TFC) would have us believe.

A good reason to keep Paratici involved at Spurs !

So 2 + years after Paratici left Juventus, the club's accounts for 2022 are being questioned ........ maybe Paratici wasn't the prime mover in Juventus dodgy (illegal ?) financial issues that some (especially on TFC) would have us believe.

The whole club's bent...... If those above you call the shots; you either comply or leave.

Last edited:

Juventus were bent before him, with him and after him. He was part of it and I don’t understand how some fans are so dismissive of his crookedness.

I personally don’t support corruption in football, even if it benefits us.

Back
Top Bottom