FA Cup vs Wimbledon - Wembley - 07/01.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like Llorente is playing as an unselfish target man so far. All for that role for him, gives the defenders something to worry about and allows Kane to go into a freer role.

Did they just hit the post? I can't make it out from the 2 pixels but looks like we're struggling to create as predicted - Wimbledon following the usual blueprint.

remember following spurs away match in uefa cup 72 via the telex machine in tower hotel (by tower London) it was afternoon kick off, so watching via a don's supporters phone today is not so bad

Did they just hit the post? I can't make it out from the 2 pixels but looks like we're struggling to create as predicted - Wimbledon following the usual blueprint.

corner Wimbledon
corner Wimbledon
woodwork Wimbledon

That was the last time I checked the live texts

:pochfacepalm:

hqdefault.jpg

There's definitely truth in this. If the younger players (KWP and Foyth are young but first teamers) can't even get on the bench for a third round home game against Wimbledon, it's not going to happen.
Can’t have it both ways.
Play all the kids in the cups
Go strong to win it
Why doesn’t Pcoh take the cups seriously and go strong.
Why doesnt he play the kids in cups
We ain’t won a trophy for years
He doesn’t use young players in and FA cup against struggling league one opposition.

Er Wycombe Wanderers at WHL

Back
Top Bottom