FA Cup - Steven Bergwijn vs Southampton (H) 5/02 - 19:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To my eternal shame.... it seems as though I was 'captured' on BT Sports tonight getting all 'angry' during the game...

...enough people have already text to tell me they've seen it... and it would suggest/make me realise I either need to work on my anger management... or I'm probably not gonna work in Kids tv again after that little 'outburst'!
Never be ashamed for showing passion at a game :)

Weird match. First half was so dull I was falling asleep. Second half was so bad I was seething in despair. But we won. And scored 3 goals. Can’t say I enjoyed the actual game but the finale was fun. Fuck Southampton. COYS.
Nailed on - couldn't agree more. 👍

How us as fans can complain when jose hasn't got even close to getting our best 11 out on the pitch is beyond me. 4 points off top 4, last 16 CL and great chance to get into FA cup quarter final. Glass is surely half full people.

Embarrassing - to be absolutely frank.
They made a fair bit of noise, but we were awful.
I've been to every game at the new stadium - and that was certainly the worst for atmosphere on our part.
The intention was certainly there, atmosphere pre-game was good walking up to the stadium. Singing in some pubs even could be heard when I walked passed.

It’s just so difficult to get up and excited when all your team has done is won a throw-in. Nothing to really applaud and get the fans going.

Also, really boring when the only thing that gets sung is Oh when the Spurs and that only got sung because Southampton fans started it.

Steve McFuckingManaman after Moura's goal: "Was he offside?"

:dembelefingers:
He wasn't referring to Son but to Dele when he received the ball fot the pass, his foot was slightly ahead of the central defenders. Luckily the right back was deeper and clearly playing Dele on, as Macmanaman said immediately after asking the question

He wasn't referring to Son but to Dele when he received the ball fot the pass, his foot was slightly ahead of the central defenders. Luckily the right back was deeper and clearly playing Dele on, as Macmanaman said immediately after asking the question
Unmistakable hint of desperate expectation in his voice as he asked the question.

Yodled with glee when he thought they were about to score.

Cunt.

I am just pleased to see Substitutions before the 65-70th minute mark when things are going south.

Dele coming on somehow energised the players around him last night. Sonny and Lucas both seemed to get a 2nd wind.

To my eternal shame.... it seems as though I was 'captured' on BT Sports tonight getting all 'angry' during the game...

...enough people have already text to tell me they've seen it... and it would suggest/make me realise I either need to work on my anger management... or I'm probably not gonna work in Kids tv again after that little 'outburst'!
Haha if its the bloke I saw you epitomised exactly how I was feeling at that point...

Was that you shouting Fucking Come On when we got a late corner at 2-1 down?
Looked like someone who pushes people in front of trains buddy...

No way, were you the guy in the hat and a blue jacket (I think it was blue, or the hat was blue). Legend.

Back
Top Bottom