FA Cup - Steven Bergwijn vs Southampton (H) 5/02 - 19:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I sort of agree.
But there is room for more than one style and a plan B.
I think we are starting to see that with Jose.

I do love a bit of shithousery though.
Winks on Sunday was sublime.
We are hated by many anyway,we may as well enjoy it.

We are comfortably the Millwall of the Premier League. No one fucking likes us and i love it. Generates a tribal, backs against the wall and all for one mentality among the players and most importantly the fans.

We are the main rival of all the other major London teams who even unite in singing their pathetic songs against us. Shitty clubs little like Southampton & Leicester and big hitters like City all try and generate some sort of rivalry with us. Its frankly emarrassing but i love it nonetheless.

Fuck em all.

STAT: This is the first time under Mourinho since the honeymoon phase of the first 3 matches (3 wins) that we have won 2 consecutive games.

STAT: we are now unbeaten in our last 6 games

:mourthumb:

I do not believe it, the next match is in 10 days time

What are we supposed to do in between?!

Well purely based on past experience...... probably something like this.......

200.gif

SpursOfficial absolutely begging for the Bergwijn banter.

Think I'll reply with my immaculate and definitely not done in 30 seconds photoshop job...

aLVJas1.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha!
20 minutes ago I was starting to compose a post to bump the Levy out thread to the top of the board.

Now I'm about to open a beer and happy as a pig in shit dreaming of Ricky Villa and Wembley.

Funny old game.

COYS! :levylol:

To my eternal shame.... it seems as though I was 'captured' on BT Sports tonight getting all 'angry' during the game...

...enough people have already text to tell me they've seen it... and it would suggest/make me realise I either need to work on my anger management... or I'm probably not gonna work in Kids tv again after that little 'outburst'!

This is brilliant. Even The Official Spurs site is getting in on the gag.

"New signing Steven Bergwijn is ineligible for Wednesday’s game because he was not registered for the original tie at St Mary’s on 25 January. "

Can't wait to see him bang in a hatrick.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom