FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't we buy him when he Swansea's first-team keeper? XD

:pochlol:

Better than anything Goons or Pool have on their books atm. Coulda included City in that statement until this season too.

Baffles me the stick he gets from the melters when he's selected.

Re the Son apparent offside thing .

Shirley it would be better to make the pitch out of a 1970’s disco dance floor that is gridded & touch sensitive ?

Anyone got FIFA’s number ?

In the car going home. Nice easy win. Just what I asked for. Christian my MOTM but loved Moussa's efforts and industry. He's not our best player but never gave up. Good team effort, kept pressing until the very end. Apart from the first couple of minutes of each half, they didn't really have a sniff.

Lucas doing far too much when sometimes playing it simpler works.

Don't think he's quite in synch with the other lads yet (nor they he.. A few killer runs he made were missed today)... Convinced he'll be fine though - blatant quality and seems to be able to handle a bit of physicality. Chased and tracked back well at times today too.

Think we'll be wanting some Moura emoji's before too long.

Shirley it would be better to make the pitch out of a 1970’s disco dance floor that is gridded & touch sensitive ?

Dude.... Hang in there; with genius thinking like that, they'll be calling YOU.

Here are the Swansea defenders
main-qimg-0c2ef6ce7368a86d8bf191dff59a9c8e

... and here's Son
09103f73.gif

as you can see, clearly onside.

Don't think he's quite in synch with the other lads yet (nor they he.. A few killer runs he made were missed today)... Convinced he'll be fine though - blatant quality and seems to be able to handle a bit of physicality. Chased and tracked back well at times today too.

Think we'll be wanting some Moura emoji's before too long.
That dribble first half into their box. We don't quite have another player who does just that do we? Beating the DM just outside the box then you're up against the defender inside.

I’m ready for the media to come out with some bullshit over the weekend. The media have been going on for 3 years that Spurs need to win a trophy to keep their players. If they win the FA Cup the media will say it’s not enough or it was an easy run.

Back
Top Bottom