FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SPURS HAVE TO WIN A TROPHY AT A NEUTRAL GROUND OR ALL THEIR PLAYERS WILL LEAVE

Nah, Spurs have to win a trophy at Moscow's Luzhniki stadium against 3 FSB operatives armed with rifles, a machine gun nest, 3 tigers, a Hamas suicide bomber, 2 sharks with lazer beam eyes, and a hungry pterodactyl goalkeeper, or all their players will leave.

Nah, Spurs have to win a trophy at Moscow's Luzhniki stadium against 3 FSB operatives armed with rifles, a machine gun nest, 3 tigers, a Hamas suicide bomber, 2 sharks with lazer beam eyes, and a hungry pterodactyl goalkeeper, or all their players will leave.
If that's not the new Nike ad, I'll be disappointed :levystare:

Hopefully they do it on LP this season, as I have been to the cup games at Wembley, and I haven’t missed a game all season, but of a piss take if it goes to waiting list position as a lot of people have just bought there ST this year and not gone to any games, so be unfair for them to go to the semi over someone who has gone to every game! :pochsulk:

It will be loyalty points, this is what loyalty points are actually for. Cup semis/finals and away games

[formation=4231, Lloris Vorm, Aurier Trippier, Vertonghen Sanchez, Alderweireld Foyth, Rose Davies, Dembele Winks, Wanyama Dier, Lamela Moura, Dele Son, Eriksen Sissoko, Kane Llorente][/formation]
That's one hell of a 22-Man Squad!

I thought I was superb in the first half, the way I drank my beer , had snacks organized & contributed to this thread was exceptional

More of the same please

Mate you shoulda seen the next level balance on display as I smoked a cig with one hand and held my laptop in the other!

:ledleylick:

GIF's incoming.

Make myshirt, "I Survived the Wembley Curse Long Enough For it to Become an Unfair Advantage in the FA Cup"
giphy.gif

I heard Glenn say "If Spurs get drawn second tomorrow, will they be in the away dressing room"?

Anyone know about that? I would of thought there are no home/away dressing rooms as such as its no ones ground as a rule. Would be a nice touch psychologically for us to keep everything like usual if possible.

Do you think this could be sent as a request to 'Jim'll paint it`?

We arguably have the best second keeper in the PL. Love Vorm

I don't think there's any argument.

I've always thought he was quality.

TBH, if we never had Hugo and Voorm was #1 I wouldn't be screaming "upgrade; not good enough for top 4" every transfer window. In fact when we picked him up I feared Lloris might be on the way out, yet was relatively pleased with Voorm as replacement given our pull in the transfer market (post AVB/Sherwood mess).

Last edited:
I heard Glenn say "If Spurs get drawn second tomorrow, will they be in the away dressing room"?

Anyone know about that? I would of thought there are no home/away dressing rooms as such as its no ones ground as a rule. Would be a nice touch psychologically for us to keep everything like usual if possible.
Thought it was a coin toss but that’s probably my Sunday experience kicking in. Been to the dressing rooms at Wembley and they’re identical

Back
Top Bottom