FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utterly dominant, utterly in control. Everyone playing well, despite a dodgy first 10min Sanchez now looking good. Tripps hit and miss, something good followed by something bad. Special shout to Sissoko, he's been fantastic, positionally perfect mix from defensive to attack, transitioning between the two so well. Eriksen, is a genius, we already know this. I am loving the movement between Son, Lamela, Eriksen and Moura popping it between each other with one touch is beautiful to watch. All this against a low, narrow block which is well schooled by their new manager (please bare in mind Swansea have only lost twice in their last 16 games, they know how to defend, just not against us!).

More please, loving it.

Look forward to hearing BT talk about our 'weak line up' again...
no-get-out.gif

Lamela missed 2 great pass opportunities early in 1 half on my count tbh but I forgave him so easly with that right foot goal

"If it wasn't for the VAR it couldve been 3 nil" the desperation of media to stir Shit up is repulsive . Yeah you couldve got another goals ya cunts but you didn't get mad get angry slap your brother!

Anyone else reckon we sack the slow "Oh When......".......it never gets to the fast bit anymore, and sounds like old men singing a hymn.

Glory Glory Allelujah is must better
I think if you turn up for the games you get to have a say in what gets sung and what doesn't, and what speed it goes at.
But you can sing what you want in your own front room

Eriksen doesn't know it but his goal was accompanied by me belting out Nessun Dorma in my house - and Lamela slotted home to Firestarter

Back
Top Bottom