FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lamela will get the next goal..
giphy.gif

Everyone is making themselves available in possession it really is a beautiful sight to see. Lamela, Eriksen, Son and Moura are awesome together, the movement and creativity is huge.

Lamela really has come a long way, he’s become a really good footballer now. Shame he had that long injury lay off, he’s starting to break out now. I mean he had an awesome season a couple of years back but he just looks so much more composed since his injury, he really has matured as a player. Love him!

Lamela just has all of the skills set and then some: rolling his foot over the ball twice over and then the shot great ball control and goal presence.

Other players don't do that, rolling his foot over the ball like that. Like he's on the playground ffs. Great to see.

When will we learn that you need to play your best team in these games. FFS Poch. I mean why do we always fuck it ..... what? ... we're two up and looking comfortable? I told you all Poch was a genius!!!

:eriksenlol::pochsmirk:

Not taking anything away from our play or those goals, but their defense is shit. Almost zero pressure or closing down on both of them.

Swansea making it a bit easy, but even the disallowed goal was a thing of beauty....Coco agogo!
Even Sissoko is looking productive and efficient.

Back
Top Bottom