FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You
So what line are we talking about?
It’s done and I don’t think we should have used it.
But I don’t see how he’s any further over this last line than the defender.
It’s not clear and obvious, never was.

FUCK YES! COOOCOOOOO!!!! Peach.
:lamelaaghh:

Bagelboy Bagelboy You can see him leaning forward much more than the Swansea defender. Got to use your imagination a bit, but it's pretty clear to me he's leaning offside. In fact, practically his whole body is over the foot that's inline with defender's. Conversely, the def is standing pretty much upright.

Lamela just has all of the skills set and then some: rolling his foot over the ball twice over and then the shot great ball control and goal presence.

Ah, seems that we managed to avoid the situation :) :D

But for a moment I was about to shit myself :D , it was even bit similar goal that I saw in a dream, though dream one was stronger shot and bit higher (near top corner) :D

Good to have 2nd goal "insurance" from the end of the half :)
Not sure mate, but I thought I saw Rudi Völler warming up.

Superb first half. What was especially great was the tackling and pressing, which led to both our goals.

Swansea has got to come out attacking in the 2nd half and we should have opportunities to break.

So what line are we talking about?
It’s done and I don’t think we should have used it.
But I don’t see how he’s any further over this last line than the defender.
It’s not clear and obvious, never was.

I agree this isn't clearly and obviously offside, but the whistle blew before Son put the ball in the net, so the question now becomes: was the offside call a clear and obvious mistake?

Back
Top Bottom