FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was why I would rather have seen Man United go through. Got a few disagrees though for sharing this opinion. ;-)

Fuck Chelsea though. Think Leicester will beat them anyway!
One of em will possibly lose this weekend because they played midweek. Chelsea is the likely one as LC seem to be on their game at the moment . Don't really caret to be honest as I feel we can beat any of em-bring em on.

Get the job done on the day boys!
Don't need a replay.. but imagine winning every round and then the final at Wembley?! It'll never be repeated..ever!

(Chelsea will be exiled and temporarily play in Moscow for four years)

Get the job done on the day boys!
Don't need a replay.. but imagine winning every round and then the final at Wembley?! It'll never be repeated..ever!

(Chelsea will be exiled and temporarily play in Moscow for four years)
...and we won't get one either!
E.T & Pens tomorrow if needed!

The ticket I bought for this, hasn’t arrived - currently chugging its way through the RM system. If it doesn’t turn up by the time I have to leave... is there anything I can do, or am I shit outta luck?

I bought it from someone on here, so can’t really claim it in my name...:eriksenserious:

The ticket I bought for this, hasn’t arrived - currently chugging its way through the RM system. If it doesn’t turn up by the time I have to leave... is there anything I can do, or am I shit outta luck?

I bought it from someone on here, so can’t really claim it in my name...:eriksenserious:
Your only option is to go to the stadium and say that your ticket didn't come in the post, say you are the person whose ticket it is, and hope they don't ask for ID. I did this once for an away game, although it was actually my ticket and it genuinely hadn't come. I got given a ticket and wasn't asked for ID. You may also want to speak to the Spurs ticket office beforehand to let them know the situation (or get the person you bought the ticket from to speak to them).

Back
Top Bottom