FA Cup - Middlesbrough (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find myself strangely looking forward to this, magic of the cup and so on...

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa1af920e-da17-11e8-9d93-19993592cd5f.jpg

Got here super early so came to the Antwerp Arms for a drink. Bloody nice to drink proper beer (courtesy of Redemption Brewing) for a change. Better than that gassy naff Beavertown shite. And they have proper old school sausage rolls behind the bar, as opposed to the artisan dog turds in NWHL.

I realise that this is of interest to nobody.

As you were.

COYS.

Got here super early so came to the Antwerp Arms for a drink. Bloody nice to drink proper beer (courtesy of Redemption Brewing) for a change. Better than that gassy naff Beavertown shite. And they have proper old school sausage rolls behind the bar, as opposed to the artisan dog turds in NWHL.

I realise that this is of interest to nobody.

As you were.

COYS.
It's of interest to me at least. I'm very jealous, I could kill for a pint of decent ale and a pie. I'm not going to moan about Spanish food in the slightest but it does have its gaps, pies and ale being two of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom