FA Cup - Middlesbrough (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He owns half the housing stock in Liverpool making his total worth almost a £1 million.

I'm guessing you mean income from the housing benefits payments he gets instead of rent ... cocaine snorting capitalist exploiting his fellow bin dippers ... always knew he was a decent bloke.

Last edited:
Seriously ? A back 7 at home to Middlesbrough ?
I'd probably change it now, especially knowing Tanganga, Vertonghen and Eriksen are all starting.

Gazzaniga
KWP - Tanganga - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier -Lo Celso
Lamela - Eriksen - Sessengon
Son​

I'd probably change it now, especially knowing Tanganga, Vertonghen and Eriksen are all starting.

Gazzaniga
KWP - Tanganga - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier -Lo Celso
Lamela - Eriksen - Sessengon
Son​
That’s better , but I would fuck eriksen off and replace him with Ali

That’s better , but I would fuck eriksen off and replace him with Ali
I think Dele needs a game out, he seems to have dropped off again. He plays so well when Kane is in the team and the rest of the team is playing well. I fear he has become a bit of a luxury player, which needs to be changed.

I'd like to see Parrott and Skipp get minutes, but I doubt we'll see both.

I have no doubt we will win this comfortably

I saw some positives in the Liverpool game.

Start Tangana & Sanchez together, I see that as our future CB pairing.
Give Parrot a run out
Other than that go with strongest 11 possible this is a good opportunity to win a cup. Winning a cup, any cup, will take the pressure off the team and boost confidence for next season.

Missing this for football tonight and completely expect to finish at 9 to us being 0-1 down.

-------------------Gazza---------------------
Foyth---Tanganga---Vertonghen---Sess
--------------Skipp----Winks---------------
Lamela----------Lo Celso--------------Son
-------------------Parrott--------------------

Looking forward to this. Going with my lad.

Pissing down, gale blowing - only for the hardcore. very few tourists. Proper cup replay..

Want to see us hungry and motivated - Jose will put out the team he feels can get the job done. Hope there a no more injuries.

I want to win something. Hope the players do

COYS

I have no doubt we will win this comfortably

I saw some positives in the Liverpool game.

Start Tangana & Sanchez together, I see that as our future CB pairing.
Give Parrot a run out
Other than that go with strongest 11 possible this is a good opportunity to win a cup. Winning a cup, any cup, will take the pressure off the team and boost confidence for next season.

Maybe
Just maybe stop the melting
I hope Parrott and Skipp get at least 30 minutes

Again, what actual specific fears do they have? What do they think would happen?
Looking forward to this. Going with my lad.

Pissing down, gale blowing - only for the hardcore. very few tourists. Proper cup replay..

Want to see us hungry and motivated - Jose will put out the team he feels can get the job done. Hope there a no more injuries.

I want to win something. Hope the players do

COYS

Just bought a ticket.. headed there after work. Last time I did this when it was pissing down & after work we had Bayern at home :mourweird:

hopefully it stops raining....

Back
Top Bottom