FA Cup - Middlesbrough (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see lots of people would have Skipp in the team for this one. I'm hoping that Japhet's performance will mean Jose has a bit more trust in the youth now.

Nice to see lots of people would have Skipp in the team for this one. I'm hoping that Japhet's performance will mean Jose has a bit more trust in the youth now.
Respect your opponent and all that but it's a Champo club. Skipp, Tanganga and Parrott are all Champo+ level players currently so they should get a chance, at home, to play and allow some starters to rest.

I know Vertonghen is a pretty versatile defender, but asking him to play left back at the same time as right centre back is a bit tough on the old boy.
At work - partly because budgets are tight - we’re into ‘stretch’ opportunities and people taking on additional responsibilities.

Clearly nobody would think of doing that in a football context to save some dosh.

:levyeyes:

No Rose but if Eriksen can be played in a free role then against M'bore probably OK - if he's still with us

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Tanganga - Sanchez - Sessegnon
Lo Celso - Skipp - Winks
Eriksen
Lucas - Son

Lamela will break if played twice in four days ... maybe Parrott if Son or Lucas need a rest. Between the 23 Jan and the 16th February we have only the Man City home game ... so they will all get a break then.

Eriksen can fuck right off

What happened to Ndombele? Is he still alive?
I believe he strained his groin taking a piss at training yesterday and is out for another week :pocheyes:

On a serious note, it just sounds like he keeps picking up small knocks. He looks a ridiculously good player but I have a horrible feeling his muscles, like Lamela's, are made out of blu-tac. Fucking typical!

Would like Skipp to get some minutes, but I think he’ll be heading out on loan this window. I’d also like to see Winks in a proper number 8 position rather than having to cover the defensive role.

Gazzaniga
KWP - Tanganga - Sanchez - Rose
Dier - Winks
Lamela - Lo Celso - Son
Parrott​

Back
Top Bottom