FA Cup - Middlesbrough (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Press conference today is worth a listen Mou actually says things. Other tidbits:

-Jan will start
-Tanganga contract does not expire at end of season (new deal?)
-Everyone available must be ready to play due to injuries
-Eriksen did not have his best game at Liverpool but we are stretched due to injuries (paraphrasing)

Other things about Eriksen as well. Nothing being reported on Lo Celso but there was lot of Eriksen talk.

Last contract announcement for Tanganga definitely said it ended 30 June 2020, and there has been no further announcement.

Can only guess there was a 0ne year extension in that contract which the club has triggered, or was automatically triggered by certain events ( eg PL start or first team minutes played etc)

I believe he strained his groin taking a piss at training yesterday and is out for another week :pocheyes:

On a serious note, it just sounds like he keeps picking up small knocks. He looks a ridiculously good player but I have a horrible feeling his muscles, like Lamela's, are made out of blu-tac. Fucking typical!

I read once that Robbie Fowler once did his back in reaching for the remote tv control and was out for several weeks
Better than sniffing coke I suppose

I read once that Robbie Fowler once did his back in reaching for the remote tv control and was out for several weeks
Better than sniffing coke I suppose

Coke didn't interfere with his football

1781571.main_image.jpg

Don't get upset mate, it's not a dig at Eriksen. I accepted long ago that he wanted to leave. Problem is he so out of form and not able to contribute anything of note and the fans are getting on his back. What is the point in playing him in this situation when sooner or later he is leaving.

I believe he strained his groin taking a piss at training yesterday and is out for another week :pocheyes:

On a serious note, it just sounds like he keeps picking up small knocks. He looks a ridiculously good player but I have a horrible feeling his muscles, like Lamela's, are made out of blu-tac. Fucking typical!

No history of that, until this pre-season, draw your own conclusions...

Hopefully Jose is trying to get Eriksen to leave in January, by starting him and getting him booed (off) again...

:mourbringit:

Might sharpen his desire in negotiations, otherwise, contextually Fuck off Jose you are an idiot...

Back
Top Bottom