Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blimey - that wasn't easy. As a season ticket holder who sits in one of the closed off areas, needed to purchase an alternative seat. Waited until this afternoon so that I could also buy a guest ticket for my pal. Although on face of it seemed lots of seats available, every ime chose 2 seats together, kept getting message back that that not available. Eventually found 2 in a corner. So either have sold a lot more tickets than anticipated or, more likely, system not working properly. Did try to ring but ticket master wanted to aďd on another £7. Blow that for a laugh

As the temperatures plummet do you think the size of the crowd will diminish proportionally or will Spurs supporters toughen it out? I have got a ticket but if I can't get my car to the station car park I will be stuffed

I usually hate the line up crap but this game needs quality right out of the gate.
Vorm
Trippier Toby Foyth Rose
Dier Winks
Lucas Eriksen Dele
Son.
Just run around over and through them .

Given both Wanyama and Dier played yesterday and it's League 1 opposition (not underestimating them just aware they'll take a different approach) I would have Winks and Sissoko as our midfield two.

Would also play KWP!

Back
Top Bottom