Fa Cup fifth round- rochdale afc v tottenham hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a look at the Rochdale forum and saw a couple of Spurs fans (from Spurs Community i think) have signed up.

One described TFC as 'un-moderated cluster fuck full if nutters'.

I think that is pretty spot on and should be adopted as the Forum motto.
I strive to be a productive nutter in this madhouse

They're jealous. They can only dream of our freedom.
never-take-our-freedom-braveheart.gif

Had a look at the Rochdale forum and saw a couple of Spurs fans (from Spurs Community i think) have signed up.

One described TFC as 'un-moderated cluster fuck full if nutters'.

I think that is pretty spot on and should be adopted as the Forum motto.

We’re the sexy forum , other look at us with jealousy

Would be a great gesture to pay for their pitch, and minimise our own injury risk same time
Surely the most economical benefit for Rochdale would be to move the tie to Wembley with say half the matchday revenue going to them? They would get money for a pitch relay and much more. Giving the club a bit of lifeblood. That's what I'd be pushing for if I were Rochdale

Surely the most economical benefit for Rochdale would be to move the tie to Wembley with say half the matchday revenue going to them? They would get money for a pitch relay and much more. Giving the club a bit of lifeblood. That's what I'd be pushing for if I were Rochdale
The FA will not move a game for purely financial reasons, it would have to be because the pitch is unplayable and dangerous. Usually this only happens on the day of the match and the decision is taken by the ref.

The only way I see it getting moved is for a ref not to play their next game and deem the pict not safe, maybe the two clubs are talking behind the scenes, as you say the real big payday for for them to play at Wembley, so will guess their chairman can give his ground staff a brown envelope to ensure it's unplayable for the weekend.

Didn't know Brighton defender schelotto could ride a horse. Thumbs up for the correct facepaint

Funny story...the dad of one of my brother's mates was an old farmer type, a real character, so this day he's gone down south to buy a horse.

So he's at this equestrian centre, meeting the owner halfway to save each other a long trip, but the guy is late and the old boy starts chatting to this guy who's riding a horse around the paddock, they ended up talking for about an hour.

So that night he's telling his sons about this guy who was learning to ride and one of them asks what was the guy's name..".Some boy Gibson, dunno his first name, he was American or Australian or something" was the reply....Braveheart was being filmed down there at the time so I guess Mel was brushing up on his horse riding...I'm sure he had a great time because that old cunt could talk the back end off a donkey...

Those pricks up the road had a cup tie v Farnbrough moved years ago and after that the FA banned it. In that instance it was a case of the Goons flashing the cash for an easy tie. Typical of them really.

Following that I am pretty sure that any move now has to be to the nearest neutral venue and the tie can only then be moved on safety grounds anyway.

if I had any idea at all where Rochdale is i’d make a guess as to what stadium could be used, but I don’t, so I can’t ! :allitongue:

It's as if those people take pride in being moderated. Fucking strange.

There’s loads of people on SC that read and like TFC. COYS is the site everyone on there hates.

The mod thing is strange. Dougal and Talkshowhost are two very relaxed mods, but some of the others are power hungry little Hitlers.

The funny thing is that some of the stuff people get away with on there would be shot down on here in seconds.

Funny story...the dad of one of my brother's mates was an old farmer type, a real character, so this day he's gone down south to buy a horse.

So he's at this equestrian centre, meeting the owner halfway to save each other a long trip, but the guy is late and the old boy starts chatting to this guy who's riding a horse around the paddock, they ended up talking for about an hour.

So that night he's telling his sons about this guy who was learning to ride and one of them asks what was the guy's name..".Some boy Gibson, dunno his first name, he was American or Australian or something" was the reply....Braveheart was being filmed down there at the time so I guess Mel was brushing up on his horse riding...I'm sure he had a great time because that old cunt could talk the back end off a donkey...

That's a genius story! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom