FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My gooner 'mate' just posted a link showing how long since we last won a trophy saying today is the day Tottenham can no longer win a trophy, it happens every year.

Surely he has gone to soon? I know whenever I do something like this it always backfires!
What sad prats they are. It used to be that St Tottering's day or whatever when we could no longer finish above them. Then they quietly dropped that when we started finishing above them on the regular, and they've changed it to this. Helps take their mind off their own joke of a club I suppose.

Wankers.

Just watching The Beverley Hillbillies on TPTV. It will be a wrench to switch over at 8pm. But Jurgen Klopp is on the Peleton Ad?!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom