FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just for the record, Ange played Conte ball today. I hope some recognize where our problem lies.

If you don't, I'll give you a hint...

Our problems don't lay with the 'Managers'..........

What a load of nonsense
You're watching a different match then.

They've been fouling us all night , De Silva should have been booked three times, not even counting the times he kicked the ball away after the whistle twice.

Kulu got rugby tackled right in front of the Linesman - nothing.

It's been open season on our players all season, not just this game.

Bitterly disappointed but we just didn’t do enough to win. They were better than us, simple as.

Their goal is a weird one as although we have seen them given as fouls in some games, is it really a foul? Probably not. It’s a combination of clever play by Dias and Vicario not being strong enough.

VAR yet again showing a total lack of consistency they drew a line in the sand when they disallowed a Villa goal against Sheffield and as usual aren’t anywhere near consistent. Saying that i think we really missed SARR & Son tonight and we let them grind us down in the end and we were nowhere near good enough in the final third

Another year, another shameful early exit. Yeah yeah yeah it was the treble winners and all that.

Here's an idea, Mr Levy: don't even bother registering for the domestic cups next season. Saves us fans time & money...and fucking embarrassment.

This club just doesn't care about the cups, it clearly isn't an objective. The lads are just told to go out there and have a run about, be nice to win but absolutely zero drama if we don't go through...top 4 is our holy grail etc etc.

Fucking sick of it

The attackers only involvement in the set piece was to deny the goalkeeper the opportunity to play the ball.

Obvious foul. Is in every other instance of that happening.

Those saying it isn't a foul are letting their annoyance get the better of them because of how toothless we were in attack.

Didn't want a replay anyway. Rather it was done tonight whatever the outcome.

So we are out of the FA-cup again!

And against these serial cheaters, it fucking hurts! It's everything that's wrong with modern football, think i'm gonna throw up!!

The only team we needed to avoid in the "draw"

Back
Top Bottom