FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was thinking that too... but we didn't actually play on the Saturday, we played a day later on the 5th, against Villa... and drew... 0-0... and lost the replay!
FA Cup 1991-92
R3 5 January 1992 Aston Villa A 0–0 29,316
R3R 14 January 1992 Aston Villa H 0–1 25,462

So come on, when was the last FA Cup 3rd Round day where we won, and they lost??

I'm genuinely struggling to think... was it as far back as the '80s??

Spursy!!!!

Seconded. Taking the wife. Hopefully a cold January afternoon vs Wimbledon will put her off.
The opposite happened: cold but sunny, and steamrolling a weaker team by three goals means she'll want to come back and see more of the same. Hope you were sitting near the home end
:pochsmirk:
(This was my wife's second game and she wants to check out NWHL when it's ready too)

Wouldn't mind an away tie at Forest.

Big club. Big history. Nice to get one over on the team that knocked that small club out from South London.

17/32 at a minimum are not PL clubs, could be as high as 21 depending on results. All EFL clubs, though, nothing tier 5 or lower.

My prediction: @MK Dons. Spurs eliminate anything Don related from FA Cup. 0-4.

Wouldn't mind an away tie at Forest.

Big club. Big history. Nice to get one over on the team that knocked that small club out from South London.
  • Spurs haven't lost an FA Cup home game against a side from a lower division since a third round replay vs Nottingham Forest in January 1975, winning 31 and drawing seven since then
Perhaps not a good idea tempting fate even if away.

Back
Top Bottom