FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ideal semi-final line-up for the TV companies.

Spurs v Chelsea
Man United v Man City

I think Leicester might beat Chelsea though.
Remember all 4 teams are currently in the CL and fighting for top 4. Rotation might see one or two get knocked out.
Leicester will be 100% going for this and will be a test for Chelsea. Utd/City at home , one may still slip up. We might fall tomorrow if we believe we are through to the semis already. Still games to play and I would have any team now, we are that good. COYS

Because human beings can touch the balls. Should be a machine. Then you wouldn’t have that thick cunt Owen struggling to open a small bag.
If it were Paul Daniels I would worry, one because his a magician and the other because he's dead?

I understand that pundit pulling the balls, would have to be in on it - thats magic.

Remember all 4 teams are currently in the CL and fighting for top 4. Rotation might see one or two get knocked out.
Leicester will be 100% going for this and will be a test for Chelsea. Utd/City at home , one may still slip up. We might fall tomorrow if we believe we are through to the semis already. Still games to play and I would have any team now, we are that good. COYS

IF we get past Rochdale the draw I was dreading was Leicester away, I fancy them to turn over Chelsea and wouldn't be surprised if Southampton give Man City a run for their money!

As much as we need to win a cup so the squad get a taste for it, I can understand his comments.

Birmingham, Wigan, Swansea. They’ve all won the FA Cup and League Cup, look where they and their managers at the time are now.

I’d love us to win it, if not just to shut up the media for now, but we’ll really be judged on winning the league or champions league.

Because human beings can touch the balls. Should be a machine. Then you wouldn’t have that thick cunt Owen struggling to open a small bag.
Dont have people drawing the lottery balls out of bags. It could be fixed to make someone win and richer. Or make it harder for someone not to win.
So why do we draw football games by hand?

IF we get past Rochdale the draw I was dreading was Leicester away, I fancy them to turn over Chelsea and wouldn't be surprised if Southampton give Man City a run for their money!
Agree, Southampton have improved lately. With the CL games midweek, luck will play a part when you play your game. City will prioritise the CL. because they will be confidant at home with a change of players getting a result.

machines can be controlled easier than humans?
You have independently made selection of machines. Each chosen randomly for the draw, independently.
Nothing’s full proof. But I wouldn’t trust FIFA, whereas I’d be more inclined to trust their draws if it was done that way.
You have to have a massive conspiracy with lots of mouths to keep shut.

Back
Top Bottom