Exciting New Synergies vs Global Brand, Thursday 27 April, 20:15h GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why don’t we play EVEN MORE of our amazing defenders!

Let’s go 5–2-2-1 or maybe even a 6-2-2 ‘cos obvs the more of these ludicrously overpaid wage thief cunt merchants we have on the pitch the better.

:contefacepalm: :pochcry: :wansum:

No..... You're right. As today proves without a doubt; a back 4 was always the answer!

:llorisunsure:

The players have been humiliated, lets see if they have some balls to actually get a result on thursday

John Candy No GIF by Laff

We need to get a creative player working between opposition lines. I don't care if its kaneRixharlison,kulu,danjuma or whoever but there's no linking up no player in space or to pull opposition players out of position. 4231 is the way to go imo.
Forster
Porro sanchez (fuck romeo) Tanga (fuck dier) peri
Skipp Sarr
Danjuma kane Son
Richarlison

Worst case scenario we're 5 0 down in 20 minutes again but we're used to that shit now anyway.

We need to get a creative player working between opposition lines. I don't care if its kaneRixharlison,kulu,danjuma or whoever but there's no linking up no player in space or to pull opposition players out of position. 4231 is the way to go imo.
Forster
Skipp Sarr
Danjuma kane Son
Richarlison

Worst case scenario we're 5 0 down in 20 minutes again but we're used to that shit now anyway.

6-1 wasn't humilating enough for you today? ......Keen to shoot for double figures next time?

Forster
Skipp Sarr
Danjuma kane Son
Richarlison

That lineup would get spanked in to absolute oblivion. Just imagining the amount of space the opposition would have to play in is giving me the shakes.

You've got four attackers,two kids in midfield, two wingers at fullback and two infamously clumsy, positionally questionable centre backs. Do you like pain?

The only thing left to care about is that Woolwich fuck the title this season because if they do manage it I might just fucking give up on football and become an egg chasing enthusiast.
4-0 United, this side has no bottle, no cohesion, no identity and no fucking hope in hell of beating a half decent side. We need a mass exodus.

Rather than the mass exodus/staying home options some have mentioned, how about an alternative option:

Remember when we were proper shit, like battling relegation shit, and Jason Dozzell/Paulo Tramezzani shit..?

I don't recall the ground ever being as toxic as it is (about to get) now...

I remember us turning up, singing silly songs about random, bang average players...
I remember "let's pretend we scored a goal" halfway through a dour 0-0...

I remember doing the conga along the back of the Shelf walkway once (dunno why, the game was probably quite dull and it was just spontaneous.) granted, there was more room to do it back then!

...what I'm trying to say is, I flatly refuse to let Spurs ruin my day watching Spurs! (if that makes sense?)

So how about we confuse the fuck out of the players, ignore them... fuck 'em...
Let's just have a good time amongst ourselves... regardless of what's happening on the pitch!

I'd take an entire 90 minutes of singing old retro songs from the '70s/'80s if I could....
Imagine if we could get songs going for any player that played pre-Levy, and not sing or make reference to ANYONE at the club right now, that might be a start!

we'll be showing our support for TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR the FOOTBALL CLUB.... just not THIS imposter, faux Poundshop version of Tottenham Hotspur... who are barely worthy of the name... ANY OF THEM!
(OK, maybe not Harry... But ONLY him, right?!)

Either that, or we all collectively turn our backs on the pitch on 21mins (or however long Levy's been here)

It's a cunning plan, 'cos those that want to, can still keep one eye on the game on the big screens!!

Last edited:
FANS : For fuck sake. Stop with this back 3. It doesn't work and its boring. We need an extra man in midfield, we are getting overrun.

STELLINI : OK, Back 4. 3 in midfield.

PERISIC : No comprende

PORRO : Que

FANS : Stellini you idiot - Revert to back 3!!!! What were you thinking.

Back
Top Bottom