Exciting New Synergies vs Global Brand, Thursday 27 April, 20:15h GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle got us back for losing 5-1 last season

Wouldn't surprise me if United got us back for beating them 6-1 at Old Trafford a few years back.

Could get ugly.

Why don’t we play EVEN MORE of our amazing defenders!

Let’s go 5–2-2-1 or maybe even a 6-2-2 ‘cos obvs the more of these ludicrously overpaid wage thief cunt merchants we have on the pitch the better.

:contefacepalm: :pochcry: :wansum:

Newcastle got us back for losing 5-1 last season

Wouldn't surprise me if United got us back for beating them 6-1 at Old Trafford a few years back.

Could get ugly.
Thank God we're not playing Everton on Thursday (10-4 to us, October 1958)

Just set up a new, AI personal assistant {PublicKey publicKey;(NoSuchAlgorithmException) pair.getPrivate( ); Base64.getEncoder ( ) pair. Alvaro™ } for the rest of the season to take care of my shitposting and this is the perfect thread to get it started.

Act as: [ Alvaro™ ]

Technology stack: [Enter your technology stack]

Functionality: [Enter functionality]

Mandatory Fields: [ www.thefightingcock.co.uk ]

Optional Fields: [ Gobbygonk Gobbygonk ]

Task: [ Daily shitpost ]

This crossed my mind during the 2nd half.

Man U’s extra time today, if we used our brains could be exploited………ha
They coulda played extra time all the way until 6pm on Thursday, with a 2 hour turnaround... they'll still look fresher & more up for it than us!

Newcastle showed how to respond from a defeat last weekend, by dishing out a pasting to whoever they played next... Lucky for them it was US!

We should be looking to hand out a pasting and bounce back, putting to bed the past 2 defeats...
Lucky for Man Utd, they're playing US!!!

Never started a match thread before!

Clearly this will see us turn a corner and play thrilling push-and-run football once more.

:contefacepalm2:
Proud Of You Yes GIF

Just play the under 17s , can't be any worse, surely?

Yes, I'll be there, but will probably spend the whole game watching Married at First Sight on my phone -now that's what you call entertainment for 90 minutes.

Last edited:
Surprised no-one has started a match thread for Thursday - not!

Just play the under 17s , can't be any worse, surely?

Yes, I'll be there, but will probably spend the whole game watching Married at First Sight on my phone -now that's what you call entertainment for 90 minutes.

I just hope they play this as the teams come out on Turdsday... instead of the now wholly inappropriate, and frankly libelous: "Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur"

.or maybe this instead...?
Seeing as Peter Cook was a Spurs fan!

Last edited:
I have a feeling that a lot of tickets will be for sale and picked up by manure plastics from London.

Anybody going to the match be sure to ask the stranger sitting next to you if they watch Sky Sports to flush them out.

"Would you like a go on my prawn sandwich, old chap?"

Back
Top Bottom